Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 23yo going through puberty?

Liked

23yo going through puberty?

How crazy of a concept is this? He'll be 23 in a couple months, and I'm pretty confident he's going through puberty right now.

Aside from the past year of his life, he's never had a good diet. For example, when he was a small child his mom would buy him a new shirt once every year, type of thing. When he was 13 he got shipped off and lived in temples until he was 21, so his diet hasn't exactly been the greatest.

As crazy as it sounds, I'm sure I'm right. Same as I pegged him as pre-diabetic, and I was right about that. When I began explaining blood sugar to him, sure enough he piped up and said, "oh yeah, my doctor said my blood sugar is low and only 44%". I have no idea what that means either, but was enough to tell me I was right, and his insulin production levels suck. It's no problem, he just has to be careful with his diet.

How crazy is it for a nearly 23yo to go through puberty, or at least a variation of it? I don't know who the hell he is half the time anymore, and for a good while he had me convinced I was just being blind, drunk and crazy. But no, confirmed, that's not true. I know this now, because he has loads of new hair. Lots of new hair on his ass crack and armpits, plus lots of little new hairs on his bum, lower back, shoulders, etc. So if his body is changing like that, then his mind must be too, right?

How crazy is this? Can the development of a human be stunted that much due to diet?

B

Liked

Re: 23yo going through puberty?

I think we know who hasn't reached puberty yet.

3. 8 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 29th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (September 29th, 2017), christianpfc (September 30th, 2017), francois (September 29th, 2017), marti (October 4th, 2017), neddy3 (September 29th, 2017), pennyboy (September 30th, 2017), searcher (September 29th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U View Post
    I think we know who hasn't reached puberty yet.
    He's certainly needy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    He's certainly needy

Of course I'm needy. I'm blind now. What the fuck do you expect?

Nonetheless, I just realized while he was sitting at the desk playing his game, he also now how new hair on his upper thighs. As screwed up as it sounds, he's going through puberty, or at least a variation of it.

That's why I can't figure him out anymore. He doesn't even understand who he is, so how am I supposed to?
    n

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Of course I'm needy. I'm blind now.
    You mistake the meaning of needy. It's the meaning "needing emotional support; insecure". Teenagers are often described as "needy" meaning they think of themselves and want everyone to behave as if they and their needs are the centre of the universe

Liked

Yes, I'm the center of the universe right now. I'm blind, and I'm the one who pays the bills. If he doesn't like it, he can fuck off back to Laos.

Seriously though, when you're blind, pretty much everything scares you. I need to know every detail of my life, house, yard, husband, business, and everything else. I need to know the small Thai chillis are in the fridge door, top shelf, left corner. I need to know the funnel to refill the dishwashing soap bottle is on the second shelf of the just below the microwave.

Sounds insane, but I need to know these things. Same as I need to know what the fuck is going on with my husband.

Liked

For another example, when he leaves the house, I need to know where he's going. If he's just getting food, I know it's about 10 - 30 minutes. If he's going to exercise and run around the lake, I know it's 2 - 3 hours. If he's going to hang out with a friend, I know it's about 5 - 6 hours.

As insane as it sounds, I need to know this shit now. because even a new patch of grass on the road scares me now.

Nonetheless, I'm certain I'm right. He's going through puberty at nearly 23yo. I thought it was me being crazy for a while, but he's definitely growing more hair now. If his body is changing this rapidly, then his mind probably is too.

Liked

OK let's get this straight: so now your boyfriend who doesnt sleep with you has early onset diabetes and is growing wads of black hair up his ass crack and other places and the great move to Chiang Mai has turned out to be NOT that great after all and then out of the blue is conjoured up a new brain fart which seems to have Vientiane as the object of a new diaspora but wait wait wait the chilis have been f%$#€&
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

10. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (September 29th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Smiles I don't know why I'm get a strange feeling more and more these days that you're just not buying this CDNMATT stuff, OMG you're SUCH A CYNIC as I mean of COURSE it's all true, go on Matt, tell us all again just how true all this stuff is and how it's just your life and how Smiles is being very bold questioning the word of a blind man and stuff, that should put him in his place Matt, go on you tell him Matt !! :-) I mean it's ok for HIM, he's not the blind one, having to cope with an out of date Visa, two dogs and and prepubescent boy living with him up to now eh, I'd like to see how HE would cope eh Matt. Yeah Matt you tell him, take no shit, you blind people have enough to look out for for without having to deal with people like Smiles ( and the rest of us) doubting your EVERY word too I bet !

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (September 29th, 2017), joe552 (September 29th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hmmmm..... Well, so much for being enraptured by a smooth young Asian body. Hope you can convince him not to allow facial hair to grow unattended.

Now, since plot twists seem to be quite frequent here, perhaps you should consider the possibility that it's not Leo whose hair is disturbing you. Leo is back in Laos attending to family matters and he has sent his friend/brother/cousin to fill in for him for a while, having thoroughly briefed him on the details of living with/caring for Matt. Could happen.

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (September 29th, 2017), joe552 (September 29th, 2017), TaoR (October 5th, 2017)