Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: How weird is this>

Liked

Re: How weird is this>

Why don't you get him to Calais, call him juvenile and you'll have a queue of middle-aged divorcees willing to take him in for mothering and no questions will be asked.
    It's a big thing in Sweden now. The females hit the wall SJWs have been showing a distinct preference for the young male migrants while ignoring the women and children.
    Your problem will be tearing him away from all that Apple pie and furtive nookie.

2. User who gave Like to post:

searcher (October 13th, 2017)

Liked

Well the wonderful news is that Bitcoin has soared in value to $5243.00 so the next time you need a packet of fags just send Matt a quick SOS and he can whizzy some lovely BCs to your local 7eleven right there from his.bed.

Someone who has just 100 Bitcoins at the start of the year would now be looking,at a gain of......wait for it......$427'400.
    "Whoooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeee." Cries Matt.
    🍾🍸🍾��🍾🍸🍾🍸🍾🍸🍾🍸🍾🍸
    Last edited by arsenal; October 13th, 2017 at 20:51.

Liked

arsenal, I have to admit that Bitcoins are another modern invention I don't understand. Shit, I can't manage real money, what would happen if I got into Bitcoins?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

To be fair my Bf had to go to Edinburgh for the very same "interview" - and only after going was told by the cheeky cunt who works there ( you didn't even have to come here you know you could have did this in Belfast - after him checking that first and being told by someone else in that office that he couldn't)

And re the Republic of Ireland they have exactly the same immigration rules as the Uk in this regard, so whilst you can get guys into and onto mainland europe you just can't easily get them across onto British or Irish soil thereafter and they are actually upping the random checks at the border now searching for people already living in the South trying to nip cross and do exactly what you suggest.

Accordingly it wouldn't be the first time that I've had to go to Amsterdam to hook up with a few Thai friends for weekends of fun after they've escaped from their sponsors grip for a few nights to go see their "thai friends" in Amsterdam !

Like I say so bloody infuriating when you see who is being let into the County as its always a case of so near but yet still so far !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    To be fair my Bf had to go to Edinburgh for the very same "interview" ..
    Sorry NIrish but I don't understand this - obviously I've missed something.

Much to my disappointment and general chagrin, Edinburgh is in the UK - so how would your BF come to be in Edinburgh getting an interview for a UK Visa?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yep, you missed the part where I said we were going on holiday Spain, hence he had to apply for the same ( Schengen) visa as any Asian guy would need if they wanted to visit Europe - the closest Spanish embassy to us being in Edinburgh. So whilst I realise that you were taking about your BF needing to do that for his UK visa application my point was that was the same basic process that both of them had to go through - the only difference being that my guy had a 99% chance of getting his visa approved, whereas yours as you know only too well tends to be 50 bloody 50 just and seems to just depend more on just whatever mood the immigration officer happens to be in that day more like !

Liked

NIrish, I'd have thought his "permission" to stay in the UK would also apply to the rest of the EU. I'm obviously wrong on that one.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Would that not be a Consulate rather than an Embassy?
    I find that Consulates are more accommodating than Embassies.
    For one thing many are self funding so they need the fees and thus they tend to be more customer friendly.
    If you have a choice avoid Embassies-they're more demanding in terms of paperwork etc.
    Of course Consulates can handle only a limited range of services.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Someone who has just 100 Bitcoins at the start of the year would now be looking,at a gain of......wait for it......$427'400.
    "Whoooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeee." Cries Matt.
    ����������������������������
    Which rather makes a mockery of his periodic cries of being poor, and moaning about his rent in Khon Kaen

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    NIrish, I'd have thought his "permission" to stay in the UK would also apply to the rest of the EU. I'm obviously wrong on that one.
    I'm not sure that "permission to stay" in one EU country automatically means "permission to stay" in every EU country. That's why refugees who land in Italy (for example) are desperate to get to the UK before applying for permission to stay. If their permission to stay in Italy gave them automatic right of entry to the UK there would be no point of travelling to Calais and hoping to each the UK