Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: How weird is this>

Liked

Re: How weird is this>

Thanks NIrish, that is exactly what I'm afraid of. I'll talk to him again tomorrow, but I think his mind is made up on this. I guess I'll just have to be ready to help out, if needed.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So I guess we're not talking about employment at the Rabat Intercontinental fitness salon. I never knew about these other establishments. In this case, if I were your friend, I would only accept the job offer if he knows other Thai guys who have done the same and have been pleased with their experience. But I suppose your friend's sense of adventure will win out and caution will be thrown to the winds.

Liked

I fear you're exactly right, bob.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..actually nirish had you been careful attention to my informative posts you would have gathered that I dont mislead the MB, its the MB who believes that once he's naked and doing half a job that he deserves double the agreed upon cash.
    I merely point out that we had agreed on x, y and a bit of z....all for BHT900....and if he's not willing to perform then the deal needs renegotiation.
    After all if I order a ham and cheese toasted on rye and they hand me a ham sandwich on white...Im not gonna be paying the same..now am I??

Liked

Joe wrote.
    "Thanks NIrish, that is exactly what I'm afraid of. I'll talk to him again tomorrow, but I think his mind is made up on this. I guess I'll just have to be ready to help out, if needed."

Well that's jolly decent of you Joe but considering you've told us you don't have any money to buy a packet of cigarettes I can't see what help you'll be able to give. A text message with a smiley face perhaps, as long a you've paid the phone bill.

And Latin I think you should get some nice pickle in that sandwich and it should come with a few crisps (salt and vinegar) and a nice salad garnish but probably check with Matt on that as he's opening a restaurant in Laos.
    Last edited by arsenal; October 13th, 2017 at 09:35.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Right, Matt's going to get 120,000 baht in bitcoin today, take his "husband" out to dinner, and use whatever bit coinage is left over to open a restaurant in Laos. Could happen.

7. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (October 13th, 2017)

Liked

arsenal, I may not always have cash in my pocket, but I do have access to a family, always willing to help out. Shame you don't appear to have the same support in your life.

Liked

Well I don't need that kind of support Joe but you're very lucky to have sisters who can organise cigarettes for you, a man in his 50s.

Liked

I'm actually in my 60s. Did I mention it's my 62nd birthday on 9 January, the day I arrive in Pattaya?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    ..It is absolutely infuriating watching them come and go throughout Europe knowing that they can't make it the last wee bit over to us here...
    Given that there's no border between the Republic and NI (or mainland UK for that matter) I'd be tempted just to walk him though, wouldn't you?

I spent years saying "fuck your (anti-gay) laws" and it certainly wouldn't bother me to flout that one.

But, no I wasn't aware that Schengen Visas were so readily available and happy to stand corrected

I don't want to rake over my own immigration saga again but on Tues next week the BF has an interview for
    a UK Tourist Visa - yeah you read that right a fucking interview for a shitty Tourist Visa. Puts it all into perspective doesn't it.

I've been disappointed so many times I'm honestly not expecting it to go well but I guess you never know so fingers crossed.