Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How weird is this>

Liked

Re: How weird is this>

I know a Thai guy aged about 25 who worked in a beer bar in Sunne. Through a friend of friend he got a job in a massage shop in Abu Dhabi for something like $2000 per month.
    However deductions for accommodation etc would be made. The contract was for 2 years.
    After 6 months he could take no more of the constant demand for sex from the customers.
    He quit but his boss would not agree to let him citing the contract conditions.
    He finally was allowed to leave (after he threatened some risky action) but he had to pay $2000 dollars.
    Basically these places are private happy ending clubs.

Liked

That's what I'm concerned about FRM.

And SG. this isn't about getting into Europe - it's about Morocco.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Well, Europe was mentioned in posts #6 and #12.

A year or so ago, a poster on this board told us about a guy in Pattaya who had taken up a job in the Middle East as a "masseur". He was having a difficult time and wanted to return but his employer wouldn't let him leave. The poster in question (paperboy?) offered to pay his airfare.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Are we are being expected to believe that sex workers are routinely being granted Visas to travel in Europe?
    Ah, yes SG ?? Obviously they're not putting themselves down as sex workers I'm sure and maybe listing as tourists or whatever but them being able to gain access has been very common for a long time.

Are you sure you're not getting confused with them getting their visas into the UK and Ireland which is of course albeit neigh on impossible it seems for some.

But in terms of them travelling to Europe either for a holiday or yes to even work then that's just standard Schengen Area visa stuff and that covering the 26 European Countries who are signed up for that and basically as long as a Thai guy finds and EU guy ( living within the Schengen area) who will sign their application form showing themselves as the Thai guys sponsor, basically saying he'll take financial responsibility for them etc, then thats it, they're in.

All very simple, quick and easy and I know many many Thai guys and guys from other places such as Bali etc who all use this facility quite a lot, in fact one of my Bali friends just in the Netherlands only just this week.

It is absolutely infuriating watching them come and go throughout Europe knowing that they can't make it the last wee bit over to us here, assuming they've got their Schengen visa in place as it which allows them up to six months unhindered travel basically anywhere in Europe (except the UK and Ireland ). I'm actually more surprised just that you hadn't heard of this before?

This by the way SG ( as I'm guessing you're sitting there scratching your head about this) is and was no different to my Flipino ( who wasn't a British citizen back then) having to go to the Consulate in Edinburgh to apply for a Schengen Visa to enable us to go on holiday to Spain together. They checked his basic details and his return flight ticket to the UK and issued him the visa in minutes. Likewise If he'd of decided he wanted to go and stay there for 6 months he'd of simply produced the form with the sponspors details on it and after a suitable time to allow them to check those details he'd of probably been issued with that visa ( and multiple entry visas too) if he wished.

Like I say which makes it even MORE frustrating and the hope the British and Irish Governments have decided we should all jump through simply to get a few cute bar boys over for some fun - especially when you look at who they ARE allowing into our bloody Countries sometimes !
    Last edited by Nirish guy; October 13th, 2017 at 00:30.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    That's what I'm concerned about FRM.

And SG. this isn't about getting into Europe - it's about Morocco.
    The guy I know who went to Abu Dhabi was introduced to an agency by a friend of a friend who has just come back. Part of the problem was the boy himself because he's pretty low key and shy.
    The worry is that if things went wrong Islamic law might come down heavily on the foreign masseur.
    Your friend needs to meet some of the Thais who have been in Morocco already doing this work. Generally it's organised by an agent here through an agent there.

Liked

I've just spoken again with him on Facebook, and he seems determined to do this. He's ambitious, and sees this as a good opportunity to travel and see something of the world. I admire him for that, but I'm still concerned. Is this how parents feel when their offspring flee the nest?

Liked

I've just spoken again with him on Facebook, and he seems determined to do this. He's ambitious, and sees this as a good opportunity to travel and see something of the world. I admire him for that, but I'm still concerned. Is this how parents feel when their offspring flee the nest?
    I don't think this how they feel unless they're incestuous buggers.
    You can't be accused of that in this case.

Liked

Keep your Facebook open. In about 3 - 6 months you should have a message from him pleading, "please, please help me!".

Liked

You may well be right, Matt. And if that happened, I'd do what I could to help him out. He's a decent guy, who wants to get some experience of the world. Much like me when I was 24 and ended up on a kibbutz in Israel. He's for sure not you're average bar boy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If he wants to travel and see some of the world I doubt working in a massage shop with guys coming in dusk till dawn demanding to rough fuck him or else is probably the best way to do that perhaps.

I know a thai friend of mine who was ( and he wouldn't mind me saying it) one of the horniest, dirtiest fuckers I knew and who could have have a line up of farang waiting for him of a night and he'd of happily fucked them all and came back for more at the end) went to Dubai or somewhere like that and came back after a few months having hated it as he was groped and pulled and basically used as sex slave ( but not in a good way) but every other guy that came in for their "massage" and when he complained to the boss he was told "tough get on with it, it's why you're here" basically.

Again this was guy who could take the heat and could and did handle a LOT of farang in Pattaya but he said there was a whole different ball game and he felt and was used like a piece of meat, with zero rights, plus he said the Arab men were always very rough with him and often physically hurt him and certainly didn't ask or care if they were hurting him or care was he ok or not when he was being fucked etc, ( sorry i do realise the latin is probably getting off on that, that wasn't my intention).

As someone else mentioned too I think above the place he'd been sent too was constantly getting harassed and threatened by the police and the shop had to move a few times and he then had to also up sticks and go with them and he said his only saving grace was that he'd gone with a friend and the two of them looked out for each other otherwise it would have been a lot worse.

So tell your friend to be SURE that he knows what he's letting himself in for perhaps before departing and make sure he has a suitable "out" - and also to try not to give his passport over to anyone for any reason - but I'm guessing that will be a condition of his employment - which is another good reason why I'd say no if I were him.

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 19th, 2017)