Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How weird is this>

Liked

Re: How weird is this>

Most of Joe's posts sound like they've been written by Roald Dahl which is a little strange but at the same time they really irritate Latin so.........dilemma's dilemma's.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Joe as some have already said that guy being offered "massage" work in another Country is not weird at all, I have several Thai friends who have travelled to all sorts of places to work across Arabia ( and Europe), as long as they know what to expect it's ok. None of them love it and most are glad to get home again and few come back "rich" as they were promised.

But I'm guessing most look at it as a chance to travel, try something different, yes maybe make a bit of good extra money over their usual 1000 baht short time extras jobs, but most also have tales of being treated like shite, both by the management of the massage parlours / knocking shops and of having to work long hours ( whether they like it or not), having little time off and yes some having issues with their getting their passports back in a timely manner etc. As Matt says do just make sure that your guy is aware of those risks too.

But re your how weird is this, no, not so much.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh no...now we r gonna get a whole list of tales of woe...how the poor innocent thai masseurs were conned into working long hours...with a good bit of sexual slavery thrown in......i can hardly wait.

Liked

I foresee shenanigans with tagine, hummus and dare I be so bold.........a camel.

5. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (October 12th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No, the camel went home.....apparently he got the hump !

Liked

There you go again NIrish. Nicking all Scottish's material while he broods in his peaty crofters cottage twiddling with his Gorbals.

Liked

He doesn't strike me as being a naive young boy - he's 24 and has lived in Pattaya, away from his family in Laos, for some years. I think he'll be well able to take care of himself, but all the points raised above are valid. I'll talk with him more about this.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oha nd by the way Joe if he's the same guy who claims on grindr etc to work in "an internet cafe in that Soi" ( which I doubt actually exists ) and he's a thin guy with slightly Arab looks I'm guessing he can look after himself as he's been around for quite a while now as it quite the busy boy as he's a great "performer"

Liked

Apparently he doesn't work in the internet cafe any more, but is a massage teacher. And that's why he's been asked to go to Morocco. Of course, this could be a load of bollox, but I tend to believe him.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Right, this is getting ridiculous.

I'm not saying that Joe's guy is a sex worker but some of the instances others are mentioning definitely sound to me like the boys being mentioned as "massage boys" are essentially sex workers.

We are being expected to believe that sex workers are routinely being granted Visas to travel in Europe?

Have you any idea how difficult it is for a non-wealthy Thai with a regular job and cash in the bank to get a Visa for anywhere in Europe?

There are regularly employed guys in the UK who are legally married to Thai women and have kids by them who can't even a Visa for their legal spouse allowing her into the country - and you're trying to tell us that sex workers can just travel in and out of Europe with no problem?

Sorry, I just don't buy it