Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How weird is this>

Liked

How weird is this>

No, it's not Matt posting using my name. I'm just chatting to my friend in Pattaya, and he tells me he's been offered a job as a masseuse in fucking Morocco, of all places. I'm just astounded. This guy is from Laos, and had lived in Pattaya for a few years, but moving to Morocco?

Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Re: How weird is this>

Joe wrote.
    "No, it's not Matt posting using my name."

Well it might as well be.

3. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 12th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The first time I saw Joe use the term "Murican", I thought it was a strange typo, meant to be "Moroccan". Finally learned that I am a "Murican".

But to the point: I doubt there are many Moroccan young men or women trained to do therapeutic massage, and the hairy 50 year old men from the hammams would not possess the finesse to massage clients at a high end hotel. So maybe the Rabat Intercontinental or similar wants to add a bit of the "exoticque" to their fitness program by inviting an Asian to join their staff. Not sure how well that would work out since the main languages are Moroccan Arabic and French, with English also required for some international guests.

But if the job offer is not from a five star establishment, I would recommend that the Lao guy stay firmly rooted to Laos or Thailand.

Liked

Do let us know how this works out Joe - Thai go-go boys (even former ones) getting a Visa to anywhere is always handy information

6. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (October 12th, 2017)

Liked

SG I don't think he was ever a go go boy. Since I first chatted to him on Skype, he worked at an internet cafe on Soi Bukow (or however it's spelled/spelt). It seems that in the couple of years I haven't been to Pattaya, he has trained as a masseuse. I think bob's advice about only going for a high end hotel is the right kind of information. I'll surely pass that on (stop calling me Shirley)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I am friends with a massage boy who travels a lot. Some Thai person organizes the trip
    for him and other massage boys. He was recently in Gaza and one of the Emirates. He told me
    there were other Thais working but the largest group was from Morocco.
    He said police problems were constant. He’s also been to Australia and Europe many times.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....yes momma...I get job in pattaya...i'm waiter....yeah right?! Momma is not soooo stupid after all poppa came home with a sloppy hole and enough cash to build a 2 storey concrete house.

Liked

latinpox, not for the first time, one of your posts has me just shaking my head and saying WTF?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

nothing I can do if you are addled by the very fact that u r irish...

Liked

Be careful this isn't one of those "jobs" where they confiscate his passport upon arrival, and begin dica\tating him that he's now in debt to them for the flight + VISA fees, and he has to work it off before getting his passport back.

Happends all the time, so warn him about it.

13. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 12th, 2017), fedssocr (October 14th, 2017), francois (October 13th, 2017)