List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cops inject deadly viruses into inmates, and send them home?

Banned
    Liked

Re: Cops inject deadly viruses into inmates, and send them home?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    As it so happens, you can turn bitcoin into cash via basically any payment method on the planet.
    Precisely what I said at the time, and called you a liar for claiming you had spent an hour "paying" people from your BitCoin treasure trove. In fact what you did was turn a store of value - Bitcoin, gold, whatever - into cash, the thing the rest of us use, and then you paid them

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Precisely what I said at the time, and called you a liar for claiming you had spent an hour "paying" people from your BitCoin treasure trove. In fact what you did was turn a store of value - Bitcoin, gold, whatever - into cash, the thing the rest of us use, and then you paid them

Ummmm... yes? I'm not sure what your point is here.

For example, I'm expecting to get paid again any minute now from a Western country. Once paid, within about 60 mins Leo will have an e-mail on his phone giving him Western Union details to pickup the funds, pay the electric bill, and buy us some food.

Still confused as to what you're implying.

There's no way I would be able to transfer funds arounds in this manner using conventional methods, if that's what you're alluding to.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Ummmm... yes? I'm not sure what your point is here.
    That when you claim to be paying people using BitCoin, you're lying

Liked

I never said I paid people in bitcoin. I have said said I get paid in bitcoin though.

I'll steal a quote from Bob Corker (sp), the chairman on the Senate Foreign Affairs committe. It's a shame this place has turned into an adult daycare center.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    And to whom were you referring, Smiles?

He can only be referring to one person, and we know who that is.

I also think matt needs to post more info about his mother-in-law. And why not introduce a long lost twin brother? Leo the Lao is getting a bit boring.

Matt,if you find yourself running out of inspiration, I'm sure you can find help; we have some great "story tellers" here.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 12th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (October 12th, 2017), joe552 (October 12th, 2017)

Liked

a447, the mother-in-law bits don't really interest me, but I certainly want to hear more about the cute twin brother.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Apparently, he's going to be a twin brother, but from a different mother.

At least, that's what matt has hinted at.

Liked

hmm, interesting storyline developing there.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    a447, the mother-in-law bits don't really interest me, but I certainly want to hear more about the cute twin brother.
    Who is of course deaf but ridiculously handsome BUT has no love for his brother Leo and is he adamant that he wants to try and steal Matt away from him !

Matt however has so far resisted all of his advances as of course he can't see just how cute he actually is, however interestingly Leo from Lao has just announced that he has to go away for a few days on business in Pattaya and the cute brother has asked Matt can he come and stay with him for a while to maybe help out getting everything ready for the big move and as he gets lonely at night when alone .......ohhhh what's a guy to do eh Matt - decisions decisions........OR in fact perhaps the two brothers have already agreed and completed the switch over hence why Matt's the new replacement model brother is a little more hairy than Matt is used to feeling up !!!

And my God I can hardly wait until Leo from Lao's ladyboy sister arrives home after being away "working" as a waitress in pattaya and realises that she actually stayed in Matt's house before when he lived in KK with his Ex Kim from Khon Kaen, who she is still actually in touch with even now and will tell Matt that Kim actually wants to come and see Matt while Leo from Lao is away to tell him he still has feelings for him / wants to kill him / needs money from him as the sister was actually pregnant, which was the reason she had to go off to Pattaya in the first place and shock horror they actually believe the baby might in fact be Matts !!!

Ha, right, It's ok Matt, you can head off for a few days rest there, it seems we've got the next few episodes welll covered here .......

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 12th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (October 12th, 2017), joe552 (October 12th, 2017)

Liked

NIrish, that is just so funny. I always thought you ran a business of some sort, didn't realise you were a comedy script writer in your spare time.