List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Money Boys and Gay Hookups in Siem Reap, Cambodia?

Liked

Re: Money Boys and Gay Hookups in Siem Reap, Cambodia?

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    If you want Cambodian guys, best forget Cambodia and come to Thailand instead. This is where the working guys all seem to be these days.
    Quite a few of us have reached that conclusion, as Siem Reap is certainly not what it was.
    However there comes a time in a holiday when some of us want to travel around a bit. My next trip will be several months & I'm not spending it all in Pattaya, so knowing where the remaining boys in Siem Reap & other SE Asian towns are to be found is useful.

Liked

I've been to Siem Reap on numerous occasions, not for sex but to visit Angkor Wat. Having said that, I managed to have lots of fun in the massage places, but I saw that as a bonus.

I've also been to Pnohm Penh a few times and although I didn't find any boys in the bars, I had a great time in Hather Khmer massage, and even a bit of fun in the hotel sauna.

I was actually thinking of going to Siem Reap after Myanmar this trip but decided I'd had enough temples to last me a lifetime.

Liked

Following receipt of a report from a member, using the red triangle alert system, about a post in this thread made by tip, the complaint was upheld by the administration team. The post was then deleted as it was considered to be little more than a commercial link to straight dating sites.

It is however worth restating that members and businesses are welcome to promote and advertise gay services or other services used by gays on our Gay Thailand, Gay Cambodia and Gay Vietnam forums free of charge.

4. User who gave Like to post:

goji (June 30th, 2018)

Liked

Can't comment on SR as its been 15 months since I was there
    But I d know that my (Thai) BF and I will be spending at least 3 nights of our September trip in Phnom Penh... we both love it there...
    Space, POP, Blue Chilli, Valentineo's and a finish at Heart of Darkness make a very interesting Night out!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (July 1st, 2018), goji (July 6th, 2018)