List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Money Boys and Gay Hookups in Siem Reap, Cambodia?

Liked

Re: Money Boys and Gay Hookups in Siem Reap, Cambodia?

In March, I visited the Blue Hatha Spa, a male massage place on the edge of Pub Street area on Steung Thmei, a side street next to Tous les Jours cafe and the Platinum Cineplex. I very much enjoyed the services that were offered. Also there is a new gay club started by the Dreamboys Bangkok group. It is a little further from the central area but findable on google maps. It is called Heaven and Dreamboys bar and club. Let us know what you find!!

Liked

just back from staying at mans resort ,fun place ,nice owner and cute staff. few gay bars scattererd around and easy pick ups

Liked

yes i went there a couple weeks ago ,ex owner of dream boys bangkok,and he has turned it in to a nice place ,many boys to take off ,took two off from this bar and both boys good ,speak to the fat mamason that works there ,she will do her best to get you the right guy .

Liked

Noticed Linga Bar was closed as soon as I arrived. Was sad about that.

Tried Barcode and H&DB. Both seemed to have about 16 well healed barang to about 7 moneyboys. So I guess they could happily start a bidding war if they wanted. Both also had a crowd of barang ladies getting really excited at the floor show and snapping pictures at all and sundry.

Tried Temple Bar, as someone else ITT suggested. No way to start up a conversation with all the deafening music, and because of the constant strobe, no way to see anybody if I did. So thanks for the advice, but waste of time being there for me.

Tried Blue Hatha massage. Got a cute boy there, but he immediately tried to fix the price before we were 10 minutes in. Didn't get the price he wanted, judging by the quality of the sex. Won't be going there again.

Tried the massage boys in the street parlours. They all just give straight massage! No happy ending. Probably just as well, as there's no way to tell what age they really are. They all claim to be exactly 18.

So it looks like this year's visit to Siem Reap will be a dull one, on the boy front. Ah well. Still a nice place to be.

Liked

I retract my comment about H&DB. Went there tonight and had a great time. I must have just caught them on an off night before.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post
    Tried Temple Bar, as someone else ITT suggested. No way to start up a conversation with all the deafening music, and because of the constant strobe, no way to see anybody if I did. So thanks for the advice, but waste of time being there for me.
    No need to go inside, stay outside on the terrace, that's where the gay boys hang out, so they can dance on the street and show off
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post
    Tried the massage boys in the street parlours. They all just give straight massage! No happy ending. Probably just as well, as there's no way to tell what age they really are. They all claim to be exactly 18.
    Clearly Siem Reap has gone to pot. My very first oil massage was in Siem Reap, after making eye contact with a nice lad outside a mixed massage place. His very first stroke went ALL the way up my leg & up the butt crack. I was aroused for the whole hour.

Quote Originally Posted by markie1 View Post
    just back from staying at mans resort ,fun place ,nice owner and cute staff. few gay bars scattererd around and easy pick ups
    Where were the easy pick ups ? My last visit to Siem Reap was rather uneventful compared with earlier trips & it seems like I'm not the only one, so your tips would be very much appreciated.

8. User who gave Like to post:

llz (June 30th, 2018)

Liked

If you want Cambodian guys, best forget Cambodia and come to Thailand instead. This is where the working guys all seem to be these days.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    If you want Cambodian guys, best forget Cambodia and come to Thailand instead. This is where the working guys all seem to be these days.
    The same applies to Westerners going to Isaan to find an Isaan guy or Laos to find a Lao guy or Burma to find a Burmese guy. By and large they're all working in Bangkok or Pattaya

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    The same applies to Westerners going to Isaan to find an Isaan guy or Laos to find a Lao guy or Burma to find a Burmese guy. By and large they're all working in Bangkok or Pattaya
    Yes. Thank god for that! Not so far to travel.