Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: India

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: India

in my country its 16...and ive done quite a few...given up as Im no trainer..I dont see the attraction..am not disparaging or criticizing I simply dont see the attraction..prefer fit guys in their twenties..perfect blend of youth and experience and muscle..love a good bubble butt...very few 16 year olds have developed one at that age.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    From observation, the Indian 16yo would have a moustache and full beard

Ughhh! Weird taste you have. :-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....again vnman..why the criticism??? Unlike u we are not all into smooth hairless barely legal waifs...

Liked

I have never been to India, and reports by friends were not enticing.

But I have seen two stunning Sri Lankans / Ceylonese in Thailand, and there are some interesting places in Sri Lanka / Ceylon (there are even more in India, there are in fact so many that you could spend your whole life traveling India, in Sri Lanka the choice is easier), and one day I will spend some days in Sri Lanka, to split a flight to Europe.

Liked

I'm told by older friends that Ceylon was a gay destination with delights available very cheaply up until about the early 70's

Sri Lanka rapidly became unwelcoming and somewhat dangerous - and went out of favour in the late 70's/mid 80's - in much the same way that Morocco did.

I've never been - just repeating what some former long-term tourists to the area have said

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ....again vnman..why the criticism??? Unlike u we are not all into smooth hairless barely legal waifs...
    Surley not criticizing you for your taste in men.

Liked

Just back from a wonderful time away for almost 4 weeks , including Thailand ,this time we made a couple of trips one was to Delhi ,it was our first time in india , we did the useual sites Taj ,and all the big mosks ,and the red fort ,all very impressive, the old market ,spices market ,meat market ,dress market ,card market ,you name it ,they had it all , traffic i have seen nothing like it in my life , every body drives crazy ,jugling cattle cows , ponies ,donkeys and even camels.
    There is a very under groung gay scene here where every week you get a tex to tell you where the gay party is going to be ,its useually in one of the top market hotels ,they seem to hire a room and disco and thats the gay venue for the night, useually have 3 parties per week. there is also Sauna and massage , a few listed but we only got to one Mykonos spa , we actually arrived a little early afternoon ,not that many clients but i was assured it would get really bust after 5pm,and weekends attracts over 100 visitors any one day . locker room , gym,steam,sauna and jacuzi,and massage is extra ,have lots of available boys , ,Entrance fee was 700 Rupee about £7.00 plus massage 500 Rupee ,anda tip to massure 500 Rupee,he did ask for 1000Rupee ,but wanted to fuck i said no , they massage you fully naked ,choice of boy ,well worth it .Had some wonderful guys on planet romeo ,sometimes two a day ,charges vary from 1500 to 3000 Rupee ,so about the same had thailand ,some nice guys were available.
    Cambodia was fun first time in siem Rep,although been in cambodia 3 times before , 2/3 gay bars to choose from ,and a new bar open that is run by a chinese guy that use to run dreamboys bangkok many years ago ,i found this bar the most entertaining with about 12 guys dancing to various numbers and a few drag queens, all boys can take off including table service bar boys ,took 3 off in total all able and willing ,take off weas $20 payed the boys $40,all happy ,will visit again .enjoyed both countries fora change

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Indians do nothing for me sexually...so that rules out India as a tourist destination...

Liked

A hot Indian in a "lungi" is incredibly sexy!

A hot Indian out of a "lungi" even more so.

10. User who gave Like to post:

markie1 (November 21st, 2017)

Liked

you are obviously missing something then because i find them hot and very sexy