List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goooooooooooooooooooood Mooooooooooooooooooorning SGT.

Liked

Goooooooooooooooooooood Mooooooooooooooooooorning SGT.

Good morning my wizened beauties. Here is this morning's news.
    MFAS graced us with a rare appearance to tell us about some cold meatloaf and used his post to launch an attack on one of his Sunenemies. Self proclaimed millionaire ($Aus so not really) Bogsville Mick woke up drunk and admitted even the OAPs of Sunee can outrun him. NIrish and Gerefan had a right moan about the app Hornet with Gerefan threatening to boycott this free software. In an unprecedented outbreak of usefulness Minimee offered a simple common sense solution to the problem. Latin hauled himself onto the moral high ground to berate Gerefan for his gogo bar conduct and lack of cultural sensitivity. Whitemouse admitted he was unable to find a nightclub and therefore deny members the report they deserve. And Joe552, fresh from the demise of his 'long lost friend' story moved on to a new tale about life in 1980s Sunderland/Newcastle via Israel where he fathered a daughter with a lesbian.
    Those are today's headlines.
    Happy whoring folks.
    Last edited by arsenal; September 26th, 2017 at 09:23.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 28th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Re: Goooooooooooooooooooood Mooooooooooooooooooorning SGT.

You missed a fascinating snippet buried in the pages of the Everything Else section, wherein scottish-guy revealed he has invited his father-in-law to chaperone his Vietnamese husband on a visit his Govanhill tenement to celebrate Hogmanay. https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18925Presumably the old man will sleep in the spare room whilst the prodigal son sets-to buggering scotty senseless in the master suite next door. Or perhaps he will be invited for a threesome....

Liked

Just to clarify, arsenal, the sperm was donated in Newcastle, not Israel. All my sperm in Israel were flushed down the toilet with tissue, 'cos I was hopelessly in love with a guy from Canada, who's now a folk singer around British Columbia.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Well, MiniMee, I don't know if Arsenal's new pastime is delivering news from the forum posts or just complete fantasy - but if it's the former I live neither in a tenement nor in Govanhill.

So again you have your facts wrong - buy hey what's another two amongst so many eh?

Liked

Joe's fantasy world tour continues.

Liked

Joe was silent for months if not a year or more, but suddenly he's undergone a metamorphosis worthy of Kafka - into an all singing all dancing prolific poster!

Whether it's virgin's blood or monkey glands which are responsible has not been revealed - but curious minds are keen to know

Liked

I'll try to put curious minds at rest (I'm sure I've posted this info already, and christian will let us know). When I was looking after my mother, I got a respite care grant of €1700 every June. That's the money I used to fund my trips to Pattaya. Since my mother went into a nursing home in 2015, I haven't been entitled to that grant - so no trip to Pattaya.

This summer, I got curious about what happened to the first bar boy I met back in the black and white days. After some help from a member here (llz) I got a Thai translation of his name, and asked my current Thai friend (who's from Lao) to see what he could find out. He found him on Facebook, and he lives in Sri Racha. He says he'll come see me in Pattaya in January, but who knows?

This trip is being funded partly by a loan from my Credit Union, and partly by my sister. OK, guys? Well, you did ask!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    Since my mother went into a nursing home in 2015 ...
    Talk about selfish!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Talk about selfish!
    I know - she was incredibly selfish. But, in fairness, she did have dementia, so didn't know what she was doing, poor love.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I'll try to put curious minds at rest ....OK, guys? Well, you did ask!
    No, I didn't ask that at all Joe.

I commented that you've gone from someone who was very quiet and who didn't post at all for about a year (so much so that I recall starting a thread to ask if you were dead) - to a manic poster who is starting threads every other day and replying to everything to the extent that steam must be coming off your keyboard!

I'm not complaining - I'm just wondering what has happened to completely change your (online) personality