Quote Originally Posted by PeterUK
Quote Originally Posted by piston10
And, by the way, I am NOT a surreptitiously campaigning vegetarian.
Because of my almost-lapse-free vegetarian diet I exude a smell which is a tantalising combination of cabbage and broccoli. It drives the boys crazy. The last one was able to return to normal life after only a few sessions with a psychiatrist.
In the past year it seems the price of everything has more than doubled (All blamed on petrol prices--Yeah, right.) but beef prices seem to have trippled--So I've cut down on beef: less than once a week, and eat more fruits & vegetables. Recently, I've noticed my flatulence smells like chocolate and feces like peanut butter. I live in mortal fear of farting near the mall play-area, being chased down by a herd of yard-apes--And accused of using a demented form of aromatherapy to lure innocent kiddies: like a poopy pied piper?...No, of being hacked to pieces with Tonka Toys and Hump-Me Elmo dolls by candy-crazed cannibalistic kindergarteners!... Remember Sebastian in Suddenly Last Summer.
I used to adore Reese's Peanut Butter Cups & now can not abide them! I know how Dracula must feel when served garlic bread!

And then I turn around and wear a coconut-lime scent in Thailand--Which, I suppose, has about the same effect as Peter's cabbage and broccoli. (Looking for a cilantro and basil scented soap.)

Seriously: A old Thai friend I'd know about an hour & I Were once having dinner outside at Caf├й Royal.
A strange num walked by, on the far side of the Soi, looked at my friend, waved and thrust his index finger under his nose.
Could it be they have a pre-conceived idea 'we' all smell bad--And we, in turn, believe (say.) none of them do; even though most of us...Thai and Westerner...certainly know better?