Having sat with my friend and his friends many times it may (or may not) be interesting to note what they discuss as regards the Farang in bars. Contrary to popular belief, they do not discuss the size, or lack thereof, of the Farang's endowment, unless it is a really big one. Apparently less fortunately endowed Farang do not get a mention. Further, as the boys are mainly (allegedly) 'straight' (or the ones I have mixed with are), the size of a Farang's equipment doesn't seem to hold much interest. The main topics when it comes to farang's seem to relate to whether they are jai dii (good heart), Ting Tong (stupid), pum-pooey (chubby) or whether they need a good shower. Age is not a criteria I have heard discussed.

There doesn't seem to be any resentment that some boys are more popular with Farangs and get taken off more frequently than others and the boys seem happy when one of their own gets taken for a long time (several days, weeks or even months and years). Some of these boys though do seem to have trouble getting the bar scene out of their heads and even though they are 'offed' for a long time, still come back to the bars to keep up with what is going on.

Out of everything talked about, a certain topic crops up quite frequently, who the boys like to see when not working. As mentioned most of the guys I have mixed with are straight and a lot seem to like to spend time with the ladies after work is done. Some, prefer their own company. But I am amazed at just how many prefer to go out and shag the arse off an attractive ladyboy. Having had it made quite clear to me that 'I am man, no gay, no ladyboy' by several of these guys when I have questioned their sexuality, it becomes clear that it is easier to shag a ladyboy than to have all the hassle of getting it on with a woman and the possible financial traps that could ensue. I still have my doubts though when I see some of these guys with their tongues virtually hanging out when they see a glammed up ladyboy.