Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deleted post

Liked

deleted post

www.niddysnook.com
    ** Home Of Pattaya's Tastiest Cheeseburger! **

Similar Threads:

you naughty man

you know you should have announced this via LMTU....now you have to worry about the reviews of your first production.

Liked

Our Gang Follies of 1938

Great idea Spanky, get Alfalfa to sing and Darla to dance a little number. Finding someone to play the role of Porkey will be a sinch, just pick at random from the chairs at Jomtiem.

Seriously, good luck. I will make a trip to Pattaya just to see your first performance.
    E Dok Tong

Lovely idea.

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    Great idea Spanky, get Alfalfa to sing and Darla to dance a little number. Finding someone to play the role of Porkey will be a cinch, just pick at random from the chairs at Jomtiem.
    Re: Our Gang Follies of 1938. Gee, I don't remember that one. Way before my time but I thought I saw all the re-runs on tv.
    I think it might be fun to get some num involved. Maybe a production of Babes in Arms?...
    With a whole sling-shot-beach-chair (Pork line) whale-tail chorus doing, My Forgotten Man. Too bad; dancing Old-bats\F.O.C.'s on zimmer frames has already been done.

I sincerely hope it's at a time I'll be there!

Don't you need work permits?

Yup, they sure do. But I'm sure they've already considered that...

Liked

For Immediate Release

Try a wank.
    What pretention!

Its good you will be seeking advice. Why not mention that first instead of throwing around insults?

Amateur!

Chris, I am not sure of the regulations relating to Thailand and but I am almost sure you will have little or no problem legally. Amateur Theatre groups are indeed that, amateur and performers receive no payment. Mostly those who participate do it for fun and costs are covered by sponsorship from local business or from funds raised within the group. Your lawyer will of course advise you but I am sure that instead of selling tickets, you take donations for charity (costs of production included with each donation received) then I am sure the authorities will be more than happy. Good luck to you and anyone who takes part in this venture.

Re: Beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by American Teacher
    [Christ, you guys -- (John & Thaquila you're the worst) -- just love to put down new ideas to enhance the gay community. What is your deal?
    Have you considered where your acting pool is going to come from as this is going to be based in Pattaya? Women's parts, younger parts, children's parts... Or are you suggesting that ugly 45-year-old to near death white men play all of them? Sure, many of them would relish the idea of bouncing around in skirts and sequinned tops (and most of them like Pee-pee Wow-pow already do). Edith and Pearl can take on some of the older female roles, and yours truly is born to play the ingenue, but what about the other roles?

And what are you going to do with Hedda? She's bound to be a prima donna and will insist on top billing, her own trailer (we can loan her Edith's home), free meals at the best restaurants (that surely don't include Needy Crooks), etc.

Don't mean to burst your theatrical bubble but have you really thought this through, m'dear?