Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another nail in the coffin?

Liked

Re: Another nail in the coffin?

The vendors have been realigned slightly since last week. There are now gaps between sections for people who want to throw down (or throw in) their towel. Some sections moved slightly north and others south. For example, the Rainbow, section 25, is now in front of the White House, and there are now vendors in front of the Rabbit.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 24th, 2017)

Liked

Is assistance going to be provided for any elderly and morbidly obese farangs who may decide to "throw down a towel" and then find themselves completely incapable of getting up again?

Asking for a friend

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Is assistance going to be provided for any elderly and morbidly obese farangs who may decide to "throw down a towel" and then find themselves completely incapable of getting up again?

Asking for a friend
    Well anythings possible here in Pattaya for a price... i just had my arse licked for 700 b by a ladyboy

Liked

Did another two ladyboys prise and hold your enormous bum cheeks apart so the third could reach your bunghole?

Just wondering like

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Did another two ladyboys prise and hold your enormous bum cheeks apart so the third could reach your bunghole?

Just wondering like
    Funny you should say that !!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    I hope they close the fuckers down i really do.

At one stage they had every tiny bit of the beach, how about leaving some for people who dont want to pay to sit in a long chair,?

Tourists dont need them , other countries dont all have them, sit on the beach with a towel
    I've been coming here for many years, I bought a place near by because I liked it so much and I've traveled around the world to experience as many of these full service beach clubs as possible and despite the not so clean sea...this is the best.

I live at the beach here in Vancouver, we have tons of cute Asian boys and lots of sun and sand, but no massage, no pedicure, no drinks on demand, Thai food brought to me and cleared away for me afterwards. We have a gay nude beach, with beautiful naked Asian boys to enjoy and you can buy a beer or a joint, maybe a sandwich...but not the service you get down at Dong Tan Beach.

The closest thing I've found to it is the Blue Chairs / Beach Club in Puerto Vallarta. There's full service in Cancun, about 2/3's of the way down the 7 towards Club Med, but it's expensive and it's not gay. I found a great one in Mykonos, but not gay and you have to go to the restaurant to eat anything.

Only Dong Tan has full service and hot & cold running boys. There are plenty other beaches in Thailand and close by to Dong Tan that don't offer service, aren't gay...have much cleaner water to swim in and allow you to spread your towel down and not be bothered. At Dong Tan you know what they offer and you can chose to sit with the other gay folk who are there for the service or there for the boys....or not.

Up to you!

Surfcrest

Forum's veteran
    Liked

"Only Dong Tan has full service and hot & cold running boys"

Well I don't do the beach but I thought all the boys had deserted you obese Beachlovers?
    I prefer to spend all day pawing over the pages of Hornet.