Liked

Re: Do u really need to pay for it?

55555!

Priceless!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Near my home a lesbian co-operative furniture store has recently opened. The furniture is all self-assembly but crucially there is no screwing involved, it's all tongue and groove.
    And yet strangely they STILL need a man to come and build it for them I bet ( so they can criticise it as never having being built properly in the first place once they realise they don't actually like it! )

Forum's veteran
    Liked

PS I'm the first to admit we're all BIG men for having this conversation on a gay board populated by men as if we were in a bar with REAL Lesbians none of us would dare as they'd kick the living shit out of us ! :-)

4. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 24th, 2017), arsenal (September 24th, 2017), colmx (September 24th, 2017), Dax (September 28th, 2017), jfs (September 24th, 2017)

Liked

My experience is that you'd not even be allowed into a bar which Lesbians have decided is their space.

There has been two examples of this in Glasgow over the last 20 years - where lesbians have invaded either one floor of a bar or the function room of a bar and subsequently barred any others from entering.

Now, you may say that breaches anti-discrimination laws but lesbians seem to be fireproof in that regard

Liked

NIrish wrote.
    "PS I'm the first to admit we're all BIG men for having this conversation on a gay board populated by men as if we were in a bar with REAL Lesbians none of us would dare as they'd kick the living shit out of us ! :-)"

Yes. Because they're all fat, butch and fucking miserable. The criteria required for shit kicking out of people.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

TOTALLY ! As exactly the same thing happened to me when in Poland recently - I was allowed in the tiny empty bar area of the gay bar there but then not allowed to enter any further on into the club where it was all happening and the best music was being played as it was apparently a "gay night".

I explained with the help of my BF who was in attendance on my arm that fear not madam and don't worry as yes I too am indeed " a gay" - but she was having none of it then swiftly pointed point out that as I'd no vagina I was in fact the wrong sort of gay - bloody livid I was as the music was great.

Mind you I then remembered that that meant that the place was in fact full of dykes and so we quickly left the premises before they grabbed us and fed us to the younger dykes there to teach them how attack and kill ordinary gay men in gay bars worldwide when they meet them ! Actually in hind sight I think we had a close escape actually as Vampire Diaries isn't a patch on those hateful bitches once they get going together in a pack !

Liked

Lesbians only like the Camp men, limp wrsted

Liked

But despite that NIrish still wasn't allowed in

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    But despite that NIrish still wasn't allowed in
    Exactly, well, I threw my chiffon scarf over my shoulder, flicked my hair and i was OUT of these just as quickly as my Jimmy Choo's would carry me and to hell with her the BITCH !

11. User who gave Like to post:

jfs (September 24th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    Back in 2014 i missed a year coming to thailand and was horny so i logged onto grindr and all the gay apps for my city

I recorded meeting 97 guys !!

Most were Asian.thai.taiwanese chinese etc and german etc

No money changed hands

Now im not the best looking middle aged guy so if i can do it why cant you in your own city ?
    Do you live in a big city, like millions of people?