Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prague - End of an Era

Liked

Re: Prague - End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post

Lastly, your assertion that Gypsies are "the bottom of the barrel" is grossly offensive.
    Where did i say that "gypsies are the bottom of the barrel"?

Liked

Read your own words - you may not have put all seven words in that precise order but the intention/sentiment is clear.

3. User who gave Like to post:

phoenixabode (September 24th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I indicated exactly which remark you should withdraw.

I had hoped that your racist language had been a "slip of the keyboard" but the fact you choose not to withdraw it and in fact further compound the offence by now referring to Gypsies as "shit" tells us all we need to know about your character.

No wonder you have 1 "like" from 400 posts - I doubt you'll get many more
    Bully tactics. How nice. Still haven't shown me the quote. Keep putting words in my mouth. I guess it keeps you busy.

Liked

Did you or did you not say that CT was full of Gypsies and junkies?

Did you or did you not say that the grouping was in your opinion "the bottom of the barrel"?

Did you or did you not go on to describe the grouping as "kaka"? i.e shit?

Sticking "I've nothing against Gypsies in general but...." on the front of your remarks does not negate the racist language which follows.

You had the opportunity to re-consider the original wording and I genuinely thought you would do that - but instead you made the "kaka" remark.

I've nothing more to share with you. Bye

6. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

The place is filled with junkies and gypsies. And indeed, i have nothing against gypsies, were it not that the bottom of the barrel frequented that place. If it would have been any other group or nationality and junkies I would have said the same. Nothing against them in general but the bottom of the barrel I gladly give a miss. That goes for the bottom of the barrel in Thailand too.

I understand that you have other sentiments when it comes to that place. And the owner Joe may be a friend or whatever the case is. I don't share it. I had great times there but those times were clearly over for me. For this I need no proof. I shared my experience. You of course don't have to like it.

Bringing up my 400 posts with one like. Weak tea! 99% of those post were from before there was an option to like. Not that i care how many likes I have, but it seems important to you. The problem is that when posting on this forum, you have to deal with trolls, people who get hysterical over nothing or people just looking for a fight. You decide which category you fall under.

First you comment read that i clearly knew i was wrong because i didn't compound. Then you changed it that you know my character because i compounded. Looking for something?

You can keep screaming that I'm a racist but that doesn't make it so. I'll let everyone form their own opinion and if the moderator things it was racist, he can delete it. I don't see it like that, otherwise i would have retracted.

8. User who gave Like to post:

llz (September 29th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

political correctness...LOL...no wonder trump got elected..

10. User who gave Like to post:

llz (September 29th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    political correctness...LOL...no wonder trump got elected..
    Funny you should say that because what's being denied in another thread comes straight out of Trumps playbook.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ber-2017/page3

See the difference here? But those words slipped into his post. What he actually meant was not that "they looked Muslim," but "they had told him that they were Muslim"...with beards.

But unlike him, (what he claims I am) I do not really think he is a racist. Of course i could be wrong, but i try not to look for such a dark interpretation. There was another thread in which people spoke about "Fucking Arbabs" and i didn't read any objection from him. I guess this was the perfect opportunity to share with us his experience in Sachsenhausen concentration camp. This was clearly an offense (made by me) that justified the link.

That entitlement of being offended!

http://<a href="https://www.youtube....0CulhsQkTA</a>

Not sure why the video isn't working but here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0CulhsQkTA

Forum's veteran
    Liked

wnot gonns even gonna waste my time reading the stoooopid links u took so much time to look up...Id rather scratch my balls. As for gypsies...we all know what an annoyance the fuckers are all over europe..dressed in rags begging/petty thievery....someone needs to kick them back into their corner because nice talk doesnt work. I dont like them, I dont want them as neighbours, I dont even want them in my country...they should just fuck off home to romania...or wherever they emerged from. In fact Id be happy to pay to ensure that this happened ...at least they wouldnt spoil my view.

Liked

Actually vnman I have often defended the Arabs on this forum - usually from rabid zionist LatintopXXX's attacks.

You may ask the user "Oliver" if you wish confirmation - we are invariably on the same side about that particular issue.

On the Gypsy controversy - I don't think I have actually called you a racist, but said that your remarks were racist and offensive.

A reasonable person would simply have realised or accepted that their remarks were perhaps not worded as well as they might have wished, and apologised for any offence.

Finally Joe is not my friend - I know him only as the owner of CT. I found him a really friendly guy who goes out of his way to welcome customers to his establishment

14. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

There is really no need for me to ask anything about you. I've been around this board since 2008 and shared posts with you on more than one occasion. None of which were unpleasant in my recollection. I'm therefor pretty surprised this exchange was.

I've read back my comment but can really not reach the conclusion of it being racist. If it's offensive to you is another matter, too subjective. The gypsies I met in Temple were horrible guys. Not even close to the Gypsies I've gotten to know during my years living in Romania. I'm calling them, in Temple, the bottom of the barrel. Who knows, maybe something gets lost in translation. When I would say that the Arabs I come across here in Pattaya are "the pick of the litter." I'm surely not talking about Arabs in general then, am i?

I think i met Joe. There was some gay event last year in Prague. I think in September, not sure. It was the first time in many years that i visited. I went to the Temple bar and they had a BBQ. The (i presume) owner came to me a couple of times to refill my plate with small pieces of meat and kept inviting me to the salad bar. Surely noting bad to say about him. Met some Germans and older Czechs too. Boys, not my type but well behaved.

But that same visit, they charged me more than 10 Euros for a mix drink in the club downstairs. Never seen the owner there btw. I didn't confront them with this back then. The months that I stayed in Prague this year, I went back to Temple Club. I had honestly forgotten what had happened the time previous and only remembered when seeing some drugged out guys playing table football and when presented with the bill. When I asked, they told me that coke is a drink and rum is a drink to be paid separate.

This is my experience. No need for me to lie or exaggerate. Even if that place was filled with angels most of the year, and there were price lists on every table, when I was there, this was not the case.

I gladly agree to disagree and move on. Since we both probable keep running into each other on this board, it would be nice if you feel the same. Words are far less important than intent imo.

16. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 4th, 2017), christianpfc (September 24th, 2017), phoenixabode (September 24th, 2017)