Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Berlin September 2017

Liked

Re: Berlin September 2017

Thought you got your own free on the NHS? If not, check with arsenal, I'm sure he can help out!
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Whitey - given that Riga is 300km from Tallinn, how is that a viable alternative airport?

Liked

Isn't that a Ryanair flight? Sounds reasonable to me. Why not just go to Riga, if you want a bit of that Eastern European culture?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Whitey - given that Riga is 300km from Tallinn, how is that a viable alternative airport?

My mistake. During summer months I stay in P

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post

Apparently, it's a popular destination for stag and hen parties from here (and from UK too, I think). Enough to put me off.
    It's ok, Joe552, I'll break the news to people of Estonia gently.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    I'm sure that, like myself, most members here don't travel to other cities just for cheap sex with strangers we meet online, on the street, or in a bar.
    Well, I can think of one member here who does!

And I always have quite an enjoyable time, although I still think Thailand's is better.

7. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (September 29th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post

Just noticed my reply was cut, probably because of letter A with two dots on top of it.

Was going to say, flying to Riga to visit Tallinn doesn't make sense, of course. For me Riga airport is useful, my summer home is in Parnu (with 2 dots on top of A) about 2 hr drive to Tallinn or Riga.

But Riga, Latvia has other use, Riga has 1 Mil population, twice the size of Tallinn, half the people are Russian.

Russians are easy going, in Estonia and Latvia they are like Latinos in USA, happy go lucky and not shy, Estonians are shy and reserved. If you approach a straight Estonian guy, chances are he will run away, or pretend he didn't notice you, Russians don't give a fuck about anything, they are much more adventurous.

We used to drive to Riga for weekends, there was a club XXL in Riga, lots of fun. I haven't been there lately. But for hooking up they must have sites in Russian language.

Two major sites in Estonia:

Iha.ee

Flirtic.ee

Both have Est, Rus, Eng menu and navigation. Just trawl the Maleseeking Female section, and if you see a guy you like, PM him and offer money. Most will tell you to FO, but some will go for it.

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 30th, 2017)

Liked

I did a search on Airbnb and to my surprise, apartments are pretty cheap. Personally I expected something similar to Amsterdam. It seems that it not hard to find a private place for 50 to 70 Euro - walking distance from Fuggerstrasse. I will try to reserve a place this week. Anyone experience with Airbnb in Berlin? I would be interested to hear some experiences.

Sine Uber is illegal in Germany, there is not much use in place that is not in walking distance. On the other hand, i never been to Berlin so public transport might be 24/7. Taxi's are ridiculous expensive in the other cities in Germany, and I'm guessing they will be in Berlin too.

Liked

Better late than never I suppose. Finally leaving for Berlin in 2 days. Hopefully I will be able to report some positive experiences. The start wasn't all that great. The Airbnb that I had reserved just cancelled a few days back and I had to find new accommodation, last minute. Luckily, there was still some decent availability in Schoneberg.

As I understood, the following bars are of interest:

Tabasco Bar:

Pinocchio Bar:

Blond Bar:

Blue Boy Bar

Blue Boy

I did find some parks online that might be worth a visit, but it's pretty cold though.

If anyone wants me to check out something specifically, please let me know.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    ...Berlin...
    I did find some parks online that might be worth a visit,...
    When I read "Berlin" and "park" the first thing I think of is "Görlitzer Park", or rather that I read that the police does not interfere (for lack of better word) with drug dealing and fights there any more.