Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Berlin September 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Berlin September 2017

You're right it was Blue Boy.

Loved the old tranny queen behind the bar in Festival - she ruled those boys with a rod of iron!

When Amsterdam died I moved my attentions to Prague. That's where I first ran into the Fat Cunt who would later become the owner of this forum.

After two or three years the shit well and truly hit the fan in Prague, almost covering him, and he did a runner like the yellow bellied snake that he was.

I then turned my eyes to Hamburg where there was a rather famous boy-brothel. Guess who I met there? Yes, the Fat Cunt.

Then I was talked into visiting Thailand which I did continuously for over 10 years in a row - where who should I meet but the Fat Cunt - but more recently I have cut back in favour of Germany (specifically Berlin and D usseldorf) and (again) Prague. These places afford me the option of a long weekend trip which is clearly not possible with Thailand

2. User who gave Like to post:

phoenixabode (September 24th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Berlin September 2017

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    That's where I first ran into the Fat Cunt who would later become the owner of this forum. After two or three years the shit well and truly hit the fan in Prague, almost covering him, and he did a runner like the yellow bellied snake that he was.
    But surely he told you that that was ALL just a case of mistaken identity and the incident was all just to do with someone who just happened the share a very similar name to him and who also just happened to be there at exactly the same time as him too. Damned unlucky for him that was but I guess also equally lucky that he was able to go ahead and leave the Country before anything ever more came of all that I guess, Lucky LUCKY for sure that man was!