Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 46.15%
  • No

14 53.85%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avatar - is it you?

My avatar is "me". But there's lots on here that do not use their own pix, and make people think that they are gorgeous falang in Pattaya, are you one of them, answer the poll!

Liked
    Of course, cant you tell..

john
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Liked

Re: Avatar - is it you?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    My avatar is "me". But there's lots on here that do not use their own pix, and make people think that they are gorgeous falang in Pattaya, are you one of them, answer the poll!
    Yawn, yes we know that you fancy yourself.

ok i will change mine to me!

Everyone eaten already lol?

Never occured to me to have one before. Assuming that its worked this certainly isn't me.

Liked
    Cant we see your face White desire?If its just a quarter as nice as your bod what are you hiding? I wonder if Montes avatar is really him,makes me want to stay at his bed and breakfast. :bounce:

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

C'est Moi

I hate those meeeeces to peeeeeces.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    Cant we see your face White desire?If its just a quarter as nice as your bod what are you hiding? I wonder if Montes avatar is really him,makes me want to stay at his bed and breakfast. :bounce:
    The only reason I dont put my face on there is because I don't want to be recognised by the Pattaya crowd - the thought of it! And also the tabloids lol

Re: Avatar - is it you?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDesire
    Yawn, yes we know that you fancy yourself.
    Of course I do, dont you? yourself I mean!

Liked
    My Avatar is me... Just yesterday I was told by a Thai guy on Gay.com that I am becoming famous.... I think there is something lost in the translation and I did not want to know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

I have always used my own pictures and can remember years back, visiting DC.... When I got to the DuPont Circle area (gay area) many guys who I never met knew my name and my AOL screen name....
    These are the good'ol days