Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Good news

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Good news

...and I would imagine that if he agreed to meet up as an ex MB (i assume he's no longer in the biz) he would most probably be expecting a nice gift or something of that nature...not u showing up all poor.

Liked

Joe wrote. (post no.5)
    " I'm sure we can turn this into a successful soap opera eventually."

Well having re-read the whole thing I think you're there Joe.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...to be perfectly frank i think this was a bit of a set up...u had no intention of travelling...and for heavens sake...a bank loan??? Thats your excuse.

Liked

Yes, latintop, a bank loan . I've been unemployed since 2008 when I lost my job as a hotel manager. I became a full time carer for my mother who developed dementia and cared for her for seven years. The government provided a Respite Care Grant of €1700 every June, which paid for my trips to Thailand. When my mother went into a nursing home 2 years ago, I no longer received that payment.

Not all of us on the board are successful business people. Some of us struggle to afford a trip once a year. If you can fly into Thailand whenever you want, good for you. I can't.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I've just spoken to my sister, and she has agreed to lend me the bulk of the money I need. So if I can get the flights right; I should be in Pattaya for my birthday. Or maybe with the old flame and his missus in Bangkok. Slightly happy here!
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 19th, 2017), Smiles (September 19th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...to be perfectly frank i think this was a bit of a set up...u had no intention of travelling...and for heavens sake...a bank loan??? Thats your excuse.
    And....to be perfectly frank YOU questioning anyone about a 'set-up' is laughable. You've spent your whole time here 'setting up' exaggerated and embellished scenarios just to get a 'reaction' from the outraged members here who fall for the cynically constructed style of language you use to 'set up' that response. Who the the fuck do you think you are anyway? An arrogant airhead by the sound of it, not everyone has the same income levels. Joe is one of the genuine guys here and has always said making the trip to Thailand is sometimes a challenge.

It would be easy to challenge YOUR 'apparent' affluence given the amount of 'cost cutting' activities you readily admit to, as well as the financially-assisted corporate travel which enables you to visit the holiday destinations on the money of others...i.e. not yours, where most of us pay ourselves to get to. But you'd only probably 'get off' on it.

9. 8 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 19th, 2017), arsenal (September 19th, 2017), BenCH (September 19th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (September 18th, 2017), francois (September 19th, 2017), joe552 (September 19th, 2017), Manforallseasons (September 19th, 2017), scottish-guy (September 18th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Latin, I stopped reading your posts long ago when it became obvious that you are full of shit....If you want be a good troll know when to keep your mouth shut!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse View Post
    Not sure if meeting an old love interest is a good idea at all. Isn't it like opening an old wound?
    Meeting him is one thing, but meeting him together with his wife would be soulcrushing for me.
    My long term friend in Thailand (now 26) is married.
    He visits me, we go for drinks, he borrows small amounts, his wife knows my voice and I know hers cos she calls me occasionally to ask to a speak to him but really to check that he's with me and not with his 'Gig' again.
    But I could never meet her face to face.
    I did things to him that she will never be able to do.
    I know that I simply could not help exposing a fleeting triumphant smirk.
    She's a very nice lady but like all women she knows the score.
    Amazing Thailand.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Latin, I stopped reading your posts long ago when it became obvious that you are full of shit....If you want be a good troll know when to keep your mouth shut!
    I'm the same.
    I never read his stuff.
    I mean on the 18th alone he posted at least 6 pretty distasteful replies which included messages like;
    sitting on a certain farangs face,
    calling a farang "a bitch",
    having the full Monty including penetrative with a massage boy for B1000all-in,
    advising that the cold shoulder is the best method to sort out a BF's attitude,
    Finding pleasure in seeing his Arab "conquests" sitting with their friends near Sunnee,
    Explaining that he "goes native" and shouts loudly at pushy money boys.
    And that's only one session of replies.