Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Good news

Liked

Re: Good news

Glad you don't think I'm making this stuff up. Really, I don't have that good an imagination. My current TBF has contacted him and we're awaiting a reply. You'll be the first to know if he responds.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

This scenario - meeting up with a now married old flame - is fascinating.

I remember being dumbfounded when one of the first guys I'd ever offed - his name was Jack, and he was still on stage a couple of years ago - from soi twilight took me to see his "sister" who worked at MBK. On the way to see her he led me through the toy department, as his "sister" had just had a baby and he wanted to buy the kid a toy.

We turned up to meet her with him carrying a huge teddy bear almost as big as he was. No prizes for guessing who paid for it!

Meeting her was excruciatingly embarrassing for me, but obviously not for her. Here I was, having sex on a regular basis with her husband, and she never batted an eyelid! Surely she was aware of what we were doing in bed - it is not as though we were just sleeping. We were sucking each other off every night. But in spite of that, she was super friendly and treated me like a member of the family, albeit one with a credit card.

Over the years I've been introduced to brothers and sisters of boys I was having sex with and again, they all just took it in their stride. Not a problem.

I'm also reminded of the wives of the guys who worked at the old Krazy Dragon. Many of them would sit outside, holding babies and waiting to see if their partners had found a fuck for the night.

"You take my husband tonight?"

Incredible. I'll never understand the logic behind it - there's more to it than the money aspect - but I think it's a great attitude to have.

So Joe, I hope the guy and his family are equally welcoming, should you get the chance to meet them.

And I'd love to know what emotions you went through when you first approached them.

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 19th, 2017)

Liked

Incredible. I'll never understand the logic behind it - there's more to it than the money aspect - but I think it's a great attitude to have.
    It's simple. For the most part Thais think of sex as 'fun' ... nothing to get upset about, nothing to hide, something to laugh about after, with friends. They think the westerners who often get all emotional about sex and can often think there is 'love' involved, are quite ting tong.
    There are exceptions .....
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Well, I get that. But that way of thinking is not exclusive to Thais, I would imagine.

And it goes further than that because it involves the partners. And it also involves gay sex. It is not as though the husband is having it off with another woman. There is no apparent sense of shame, nor jealousy. Or so it would seem.

Perhaps it is a Buddhist thing.

Having said that, I'm now also reminded of a Norwegian girl I was speaking to outside X-boys in Pattaya. As per usual, I mentiobed the encounter in a trip report. Her boyfriend was a horse-hung Issan boy (is there any other type?) who fucked a guy in the show. She also didn't have a problem with that. Mind you, the situation isn't quite the same, as he didn't cum and so was available to service her later! And boy, didn't she just love that big cock!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Maybe the Thai wife sitting outside Krazy Dragon would be a less accepting if the customer who offed her husband was a young attractive foreign woman, who might, in the mind of the Thai wife, arrange for the husband to immigrate to Europe, leaving Thai wife and child behind with no means of support.

7. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (September 18th, 2017)

Liked

Smiles wrote.
    "It's simple. For the most part Thais think of sex as 'fun' ... nothing to get upset about, nothing to hide, something to laugh about after, with friends. They think the westerners who often get all emotional about sex and can often think there is 'love' involved, are quite ting tong.
    There are exceptions ..... "

The exceptions are virtualy every gay man, At least that was the case until some of them started getting married and collecting children. Dispicable behaviour if you ask me.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..naturally its all to do with cash...and please dont give me this Buddhist love pray whatever nonsense...just because the Buddhists dont publicly condemn this sort of behaviour does not mean its accepted and condoned.
    HISO/middle class Thai society can be just as homophobic as Putin...they just dont scream it from the roof tops. Dont be so brash as to assume that all of Thailand is the same as sunnee plaza. The whores (male/female/in between) we have so much fun playing with are the lowest of the low..willing to do just about anything for cash...I should know...I've done just about any combination...I've had quite a few sessions with gay and straight friends in Thailand and straights seem to have a fascination with the real gorgeous lady boys...and the stuff they get up to with them is homoerotic to say the least as in (1) when did straights get into having their arses licked...and (2) what perverted straight lad decided to line up a male and female on all fours and we all got to fuck em blind folded to guess is it was a M or F we were doing?? Cost 5K each but then there were 5 of us ...lots of beer and whisky was involved.

Liked

latintop, I don't share your sexual tastes, but whatever floats your boat. I'm very vanilla when it comes to sex. My choice, and you make yours. Doesn't effect me, so why should I care what you get up to. I'm sure I enjoy my time in Thailand as much as you do, just doing different things.

I got some bad news, which is the bank won't lend me the full cost of my holiday. I have an outside chance of borrowing from my sister, but right now it's not looking good. I was really hoping to be there for my birthday on 9th January (I'll be 26 you know!).

I don't suppose one of those crowdfunding sites would welcome a sex tourist looking for cash?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

joe..the point I was making is that its all about cash...nothing else..and Im a little tired of people dragging Buddhism into it...so silly
    As for your cash problem...have u tried hustling on grindr?? u got orifices..use them.
    Or u could try cleaning houses naked...apparently there is a market for that...

Liked

Not sure if meeting an old love interest is a good idea at all. Isn't it like opening an old wound?
    Meeting him is one thing, but meeting him together with his wife would be soulcrushing for me.