List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what does it cost for a thai companion for a day or a week?

I have offed a boy for a month and am paying him 30,000 baht. He goes off almost every day when working at My Way, but he agreed to this price right away with no hesitation. I also pay for all of his meals and incidental expenses.

His incidentals run about 500bt every day, and I prefer to just give it to him as pocket money every couple of days, so he is not always asking me for small money. His incidentals include copious amounts of iced green tea, five to eight newpapers and magazines each day, loads of skin care products, snacks from 7-11, laundry, movies and lunches with friends, a great number of rental videos each week, an occasional CD, small loans to friends, cheap clothes from the night market vendors (mostly socks as he will only wear a pair twice before throwing them out), and hair cuts and setting his hair.

It also cost a bit to feed him, as even when we eat Thai style, we still seem to order at least eight dishes for the two of us. He also greatly prefers seafood and loves prawns. It is rare I get away for less than 1,000 baht for most dinners.

I also pay for all entertainment expenses although this boy doesn't like to drink, smoke, or do drugs of any sort. He prefers staying home watching videos to going to bars. He does like karaoke a couple of times each week, and he greatly enjoys when we take off a boy together which we do a couple of times a week as well (we like the same types, and he makes very sure the sex involves all three of us as he likes having sex with the other boy as well--he probably wishes I would leave the two of them alone, but he makes sure I am involved nonetheless, sweet boy that he is).

We've gone shopping only a couple of times in the mall, and he doesn't ask for much in the way of clothes and accessories (a pair of shoes, a back pack, a couple of shirts). He does love Boots though and loads up the basket with skin care and hygiene products. I will also buy him a mobile at some point as his was stolen before he met me (hmmm).

So, in a month, I will end up spending nearly 60,000 baht on the boy (not including the off fee). It is worth the price to me because he saves me from the chase every night in the bars (and big bar tabs); I greatly enjoy his company as he is very good natured (in three weeks not a single cross word between us although we spend a great deal of time together alone in my room as I am working), he speaks English very well, and he has a University degree; the sex we have with other boys is mind-blowingly good; and he is great eye candy. Plus, he is very jai dee.

So, there is one experience of what it cost for a longer time off and if it is worth it.

pete - how do you go about selecting the 3rd party for fun with your BS?

Purely on looks or other criteria? Ever get one back who wasn`t any good in the sack at all?

Sounds like you got yourself a FAIR DICKUM deal, mate! Good on you.

Well 30000 bth is about 623 Euro, if i am living in Thailand I would be very happy if you offer me and you are good looking, handsome and slim. :-)
    Joking but seroius, I know people working in reception of hotels earning 7-8000 bth a month, but okay they dont sell their body and soul

This was for a so called "star" boy. I think it is reasonable and he sounds like a fun guy who delivers on promise. Not that easy to find.

Oogleman,

We both agree on the boy beforehand. We both like smaller boys with cute smiles, and my BS likes boys with smooth, light skin (no tatoos). He made a rule that we can only take a boy one time--no repeats (works for me). We also tend to pick gay boys, but definitely not fem boys (the BS doesn't like those).

It is not always easy as many boys don't like three ways. However, my boy is small and cute as a button, so that helps. The boy sits between us, and right away my boy will put his arm around him and lean over and nuzzle his ear, so the boy knows what is up. We make it rather obvious that we both want to have sex with the boy. Plus, my BS is very good natured, so he talks and jokes with the boy from the start and really puts him at ease.

It is really fun to watch two hot Thai guys enjoy having sex together. MY BS is a true professional, so he makes sure I am fully involved. It is a real treat for my BS, and from all I've seen a good time for the other boy as well. I also think it makes the sex we have alone better as well. By watching him with other boys (when HE is the customer), I get a good sense for what my boy really likes and doesn't like, and he appreciates me trying to push all the right buttons.

If you can get your BS to agree to be a full participant in such fun, I highly recommend it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

you might find

you might find that even after paying the fees and the off tips, you may still want to give him a larger amount the last night, say 10-12000 bT, which would surely change his life for a wHiLe, and make him veRy happy

it isn't so much to you, but the world to him, and you like him, right?
    for his safety and security and happiness

was sick a few days my last trip (saved a fortune) and,
    going to the bar to explain my absense my last night,
    he had gotten my illness.
    I could not leave the generous tip I had planned on.
    i felt sO bad, and of course not leave the tip with anyone else

Hope he is still there next year,
    or happily at home again

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: What does it cost for a companion for a day or a week

This is my first posting to the group, so hello, everyone.

IтАЩve had the luxury of some free time the past few days, reading a lot of past posts and still am only half-way through them. I hope to be able to add another voice here every so often.

[edited]

OK. I expect to be trashed for this, but I think you just give CASH and it is up to the sex worker to spend as he pleases. It is downright COLONIAL to pay for a dentist rather than a cellphone. If the guy has the CASH, he is an adult, not a toy, and he can learn to make ADULT decisions about what to spend his money on. True, it will probably be the cell phone, so that is what he has decided he wants more. Who are we to decide for them differently? Are we their FATHERS? No! Are we their colonial western overseers that know better than them what the natives need? NO!

Quote Originally Posted by Thaiquila
    OK. I expect to be trashed for this, but I think you just give CASH and it is up to the sex worker to spend as he pleases. It is downright COLONIAL to pay for a dentist rather than a cellphone. If the guy has the CASH, he is an adult, not a toy, and he can learn to make ADULT decisions about what to spend his money on. True, it will probably be the cell phone, so that is what he has decided he wants more. Who are we to decide for them differently? Are we their FATHERS? No! Are we their colonial western overseers that know better than them what the natives need? NO!
    Can see where your coming from- but my experience with Thais drinking & gambling it all away makes me want to give it another way sometimes.