Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunee of late

Liked

Re: Sunee of late

Trying to decide whether to stay in Bangkok for a week or so after landing on Fri, or jet to Pattaya.
    Is the dark skinned, savage looking guy still working at Good Boys? The one with permanent semi hard, fat penis? Looks like Mowgli.

Liked

Having been to Winner boys go go I can attest the ping pong balls r popular as ever but I see the boring miserable old coonts on another forum whinging & complaining its degrading the boys who make a extra quid by it.
    No mention of the degrading acts they rent the boys to service their smelly old dicks

They are so miserable with their lives they just dont like to see anything change

Thank the lord another 10 years most of these smelly old whingers will be gone

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    Who will be joining me tonight in Sunee? Plan to stand at that gap in the gate outside Goodboys make sure our english poof friends have showered and look for some hot arse at the same time
    You could kill two birds with one rocket-propelled grenade launcher and fuck the hot arses off your english poof friends

Forum's veteran
    Liked

so much love and affection...

Liked

Who will be joining me tonight in Sunee?
    Attachment 53478pm and I set my Early Warning Radar on the corner of Yensabay, at Sunee entrence. Eating a kebab that I bought from Egyptian guy (his Thai wife since he wasn't there) on 2nd Rd/ South Rd baht bus stop. Best kebab in Pattaya, they make their own spicy chily sause and their own garlic sause. So tasty, and goid way to lose weight, since there not much carbs, it's mostly chicken.

Where are you Mickp?

DSC_0032.jpg

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 15th, 2017)

Liked

Im still standing at this fooking gate in sunee plaza waiting for Arsetroll to show up !

Liked

Liked

Im still standing at this fooking gate in sunee plaza waiting for Arsetroll to show up !
    What's your beef with Arsenal, you seem very upset with Arsenal. Did he break your heart, and dumped you for a younger man?

I'm at Ambience terrace now, it's quiet here except horrendous noise from Cafe Royal, some woman is screaching to I Will Survive, it is physically painful.

DSC_0033.jpg

Liked

So many Bad Boy Billy admirers here. You don't know what you are missing whitemouse.