Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Babylon Barracks Floors

Liked: 1

Babylon Barracks Floors

Has anyone stayed on these floors? I have booked 2 weeks in one room and have not a clear idea of what the rooms are like. I assume that they are small, but clean. I love showering with other guys, but is there any privacy for bathroom requirements? Not wanting to take a dump without some privacy. Taking a communal pee and shaving, etc is no problem, nor hooking up and leaving my door open is not a problem either--unless that would be a risk of theft of clothing cause valuables will all be in the safe. Any advice? And is this a good place to play? What exactly can one expect? Are my fantasies simply running wild and am I having a better time now thinking about it than when I arrive at Babylon in November?

Liked

Re: Babylon Barracks Floors

I've never understood the appeal of checking into accommodation and leaving one's door unlocked so you can be fucked up the poop chute by any old hobbledehoy who comes along.

Each to his own I guess.

3. User who gave Like to post:

paulo15 (September 13th, 2017)

Liked

Do you have to bring bodily functions into every post Scottish? It's becoming creepy.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I've never understood the appeal of checking into accommodation and leaving one's door unlocked so you can be fucked up the poop chute by any old hobbledehoy who comes along.
    Heavens, what a sheltered life you lead. I'm fairly certain Babylon does have a sling room and all that, but almost every sauna in the West I've ever been in has had rooms with open doors or guys in slings waiting for - as you so tastefully put it - any old hobbledehoy who comes along to fuck them up the poop chute

Liked

Never been to the Parliament House in Orlando, eh? On a more serious note, that is the place that did not get shot up by that nutcase.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....relax perverts and creeps...barracks rooms are really nice spacious rooms with 2 single (actually more like single and a bit more) beds. Bathrooms are communal with open showers...so lovely o scope out the talent...and various sexual activities do take place at all times of the day but usually late in the evening. Some prefer to hook them in the shower and reel them into the room. Late in the evening/earlu hours of the morning communal sex cn take place...where randier guests leave their door open so all can observe and or join in.
    Back to the bathrooms...toilets are in individual stalls...sorry scotty boy...your fantasy of laying down in some trough and being the rciever is not possible. Wash basins are out in the open...so brushing of teeth and shaving is done out in public.
    And sotty boy...never fear...even if U left YOUR door open no one would dare venture in...that humpback of notre dame look...accompanied by your stench would ensure that.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Do you have to bring bodily functions into every post Scottish? It's becoming creepy.
    There are a limited number of orifices on the male body into which one may insert one's penis. The poop chute is one of those and if you find that creepy then maybe you need to re-assess your sexuality?

9. User who gave Like to post:

paulo15 (September 13th, 2017)

Liked

I find your desire to bring it into every post creepy. And I'm not alone in that.

Liked

Every post?

Can we have some evidence-based statistics please instead of what Frequent would call "assertions"?

Liked

I'm sure you're right. I must have imagined it.