FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Babylon Barracks Floors

Liked

Re: Babylon Barracks Floors

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I've never understood the appeal of checking into accommodation and leaving one's door unlocked so you can be fucked up the poop chute by any old hobbledehoy who comes along..
    Have you ever been to Thailand?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by marti View Post
    Have you ever been to Thailand?
    Marti, you jerk off you! Haven't seen you slithering around for many a moon. Now I KNOW I'll start up the Yuk Yuk Awards again: you've always been excellent cannon fodder.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

colmx (September 16th, 2017), whitemouse (October 6th, 2017)

Liked

I have stayed there. The barracks rooms are nice, roomy and fun! Each floor has shared bathrooms with private toilet stalls and shared showers. You can close the curtain on your shower or have someone join you. I paid the equivalent of 45 US dollars per night and I got free hot breakfast and free sauna entry for each night there. The place is fun! I had boys coming over from Grindr and boys from the sauna downstairs come to my room. Would I go again? HELL YES! It's a great place to stay. Each room has a safe, air conditioning and the usual amenities. Well worth my money.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..for some strange reason there seem to be a group here that fear shared bathroom facilities...to me its brilliant..reminds me of my university days...

Liked: 1

Thanks for all of the responses.....I'm really looking forward to my stay. I did email Babylon for further information and received no information from them. So I have booked 2 days earlier at the Pullman G hotel and have hired a guide/companion to show me around the area and accompany me at dinner, plus the nightly gay ritual my first night in town. If all goes well, I may hire him for additional guidance. He will show me the Silom area plus go to Bablyon Hotel and confirm everything the day before I move in. Having owned a gay bar in NYC and a gay club in West Hollywood, I sort of know the bar/club/sex scene and while I'm not all that interested in it, I am intrigued by Bangkok's nightly rituals......and I must confess, I do have a weakness for smooth and beautiful Asian boys/men.....I mean, what's not to love!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jpr42 View Post
    Thanks for all of the responses.....I'm really looking forward to my stay. I did email Babylon for further information and received no information from them. So I have booked 2 days earlier at the Pullman G hotel and have hired a guide/companion ...and I must confess, I do have a weakness for smooth and beautiful Asian boys/men.....I mean, what's not to love!!
    You can have a great time here. Hiring a guide (if reliable) shows a healthy degree of caution. Things are different here, but most travelers have more problems with their hearts, then with crime. Some fall way to hard for the wrong cuties. So enjoy yourself, fall in love over and over again, but remember to keep the head on your shoulders mostly in charge and you will be fine. There is a whole lot to love with these Asian Boys, but these boys do this for a living, and often your goal and theirs may be different. Nevertheless, if this crazy country wasn't such great fun it would not be as nearly overan by tourist as it is. Good luck.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 8th, 2017), arsenal (October 8th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...a guide..really?? R U so lazy or stupid that you cant figure this out by yourself.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (October 9th, 2017)

Liked: 1

That's right....both lazy and stupid....and rich!

13. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 10th, 2017)

Liked

Shared bathrooms, hiring guides....this sounds more like an economy coaching holiday with Saga than a Thai Trip Fuck, Food and Fun Fest.