List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Taking a Thai BF to a go-go bar?

Liked

Re: Taking a Thai BF to a go-go bar?

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Mmmm...could be difficult getting those stamps, as he apparently doesn't have a passport.

I guess he could always get a stamp on the back of his hand - you know, like the one you get when you enter a night club.
    Oh, then it is allright, he just needs to cross the border illegally and then just lay low, Leo will get him into Lao undetected no worries. Saves the hassle of arranging the visa...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    No, no... I'm pretty sure we're stuck with each other for life.

As per-usual, change of plans. Chiang Mai and Pattaya are out, while Vientiane is in.

I honestly have a hard time faulting that decision, except for the fuck he better not fuck me over. He's been taking care of me every single day since I went blind though, so if there's anyone I can trust in this life, it's him.

Who the fuck knows though. My farang ex-husband convinced me that moving to Budapest was a good idea. He went two weeks ahead of me to reunite with his family, and by the time I got there, it turned out he was no longer gay.

Kim was awesome for the first year, then he convinced me to move up here to Khon Kaen, hooked up with the wrong friends, and I ended up living with about 10 ladyboys. Now I'm still here.

So I have no idea, but let's see what happens.

And on come the grumpy old men saying I'm a liar.
    You could never claim to live a boring life tho Matt 😁😁

Forum's veteran
    Liked

marsilius I agree that taking a short time holiday MB (short time as hes not your BF but just there for the holiday) is a total waste of time especially if he's straight. But if he's your long term Bf and has been acting up..or throwing a few tantrums maybe it will reset his expectations if he realises that he better behave or he will end up back of that stage shaking his money maker...let him know that there is a lot of choice available where a well to do farang is concerned...but that walking ATms are more difficult to find...especially those that live in Thailand.