List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taking a Thai BF to a go-go bar?

Liked

Taking a Thai BF to a go-go bar?

I'm sure many have experienced this, but I'm curious, what's it like taking your Thai BF to a go-go bar? You know, you're with this young, gorgeous Asian guy who everyone would naturally assume should be on stage in white briefs. Instead, he sits down, orders a drink, begins calling boys off stage and ordering them drinks, offs people, etc.

How often do you itness that in go-go bars? Anyone with personal experience of taking their Thai BF to a go-go bart want to share?

Liked

Re: Taking a Thai BF to a go-go bar?

Not to mention, this is going to be an awkward conversation I never thought I was going to have to have. I'm going to have to explain to my husband how a go-go bar works.

"Yeah honey, it's easy. We go to a bar, and there will be a bunch of guys in white briefs hanging out. Just pick the one who think is handsome, he'll come sit with you, and if you like him, give him say 1500 baht and you can shove your dick in his ass all night long if you want. Pick me out a handsome guy while you're at it, because I can't see shit anymore, but I want to have fun too."

That's so fucked up, maybe I just won't mention it.

Liked

Thai BF usually doesn't like the go go bars scene and feel uncomfortable there.gay club,discos and saunas are better options to take him.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I'm going to have to explain to my husband how a go-go bar works.
    So-called gay "marriage" is legal in Thailand? When did this happen? There'll be plenty of old sodomites "marrying" Thais so they can stay in Thailand under the cheaper marriage visa (400K) vs. the retirement visa (800K). Even a Bitcoin millionaire like yourself could just about afford it

5. User who gave Like to post:

neddy3 (September 10th, 2017)

Liked

I've better things to do when I'm with P. than to take him to a go-go bar. It is true that , many years ago when Throb was at its pre-khatoey best, we enjoyed the show. But a go-go bar? for me they were means by which I found a companion. And anyway, in those far-off days, they were much more fun than they are today.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    I've better things to do when I'm with P. than to take him to a go-go bar. It is true that , many years ago when Throb was at its pre-khatoey best, we enjoyed the show. But a go-go bar? for me they were means by which I found a companion. And anyway, in those far-off days, they were much more fun than they are today.
    Sadly have to agree with you .
    In the past the go go bars were pack with many stunning boys eager to service you , many customers , great music and sparkling ambience. Now it's only a far cry from what it used to be most of the boys are unattractive and bored with thire mobile phones .it's not fun anymore. I prefer to find the right boy through the apps and take him with me to disco, sightseeing,beach, pool ,restaurant act. but certainly not to a go go bar.

Liked

Oh, this thread was sooooo 12 hours ago, it's no longer relevant.

Q

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Oh, this thread was sooooo 12 hours ago, it's no longer relevant.
    He's dumped you already?

Liked

No, no... I'm pretty sure we're stuck with each other for life.

As per-usual, change of plans. Chiang Mai and Pattaya are out, while Vientiane is in.

I honestly have a hard time faulting that decision, except for the fuck he better not fuck me over. He's been taking care of me every single day since I went blind though, so if there's anyone I can trust in this life, it's him.

Who the fuck knows though. My farang ex-husband convinced me that moving to Budapest was a good idea. He went two weeks ahead of me to reunite with his family, and by the time I got there, it turned out he was no longer gay.

Kim was awesome for the first year, then he convinced me to move up here to Khon Kaen, hooked up with the wrong friends, and I ended up living with about 10 ladyboys. Now I'm still here.

So I have no idea, but let's see what happens.

And on come the grumpy old men saying I'm a liar.

Liked

So is Chapter 2 of One Man, Two Dogs and Leo From Laos going to be set in Vientiane now? I'm confused but if so I will certainly be tuning in for the next installment of this soap opera. My goodness, with no passport and being a long time illegal overstayer, the border crossing alone is going to be a heart thumping thriller. I'm going to get the popcorn in before I snuggle down to read it.

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 14th, 2017)