Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bits and Bob's.

Liked

Re: Bits and Bob's.

A clear condemnation from Scottish would have been welcome without the need to offer a "however."

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    If there is not a forum rule against promoting/glorifying terrorism, there certainly ought to be - and Mick the Dick's post should have no place on this forum.
    Now now Scotty, a Scots Nationalist like you should know all too well - think Highland Clearances and other episodes in Scotland's history - one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter (Rob Roy for example). Mick is clearly a supporter of those gallant freedom fighters/unmitigated terrorists the IRA who were, you'll recall, lavishly supported by Irish Americans with guns and cash right up until 7/11* forced Bush to clamp down to retain the support of his pal Tony (Blair)

* yes all you pedants (a word I learned from that other Irishman, Joe) I know the Americans like to call it 9/11 but I prefer Patsy and Eddy's version

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Now now Scotty, a Scots Nationalist like you should know all too well - think Highland Clearances and other episodes in Scotland's history - one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter (Rob Roy for example). Mick is clearly a supporter of those gallant freedom fighters/unmitigated terrorists the IRA who were, you'll recall, lavishly supported by Irish Americans with guns and cash right up until 7/11* forced Bush to clamp down to retain the support of his pal Tony (Blair)

* yes all you pedants (a word I learned from that other Irishman, Joe) I know the Americans like to call it 9/11 but I prefer Patsy and Eddy's version
    7/11???

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    A clear condemnation from Scottish would have been welcome without the need to offer a "however."
    The reason for the "however" was that in your haste to sing Rule Britannia to Mick's post you seem to have overlooked the fact that the DUP grew out of Unionist terrorism, Paisley (whom you appear to be bigging up) was a despicable, horrible, twisted and bitter individual and terrorist sympathiser and that there is currently at least one convicted terrorist within the DUP propping up the British Govt.

Now if you had just stuck to condemning Mick's post instead of indulging in waving the Butcher's Apron for no good reason, I might not have felt obliged to respond

5. User who gave Like to post:

paperboy (September 14th, 2017)

Liked

Scottish. MickP is a dim witted simpleton who binges on something or other and is as easy to prod and poke as a fattening goose in a pen while seemingly confused as to where he comes from. You however...........should know better.

Banned
    Liked

... a dim witted simpleton who binges on something or other and is as easy to prod and poke as a fattening goose in a pen while seemingly confused ...
    Looked in a mirror recently?

Liked

The link below shows what MickP is referring to. Isn't he a charmer. A genuine psycho if you ask me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIVvKkqHoH8

Of course. The Union Jack still flies proudly over Stormont as well as the rest of Northern Ireland being as it is a very welcome part of The UK. Old Paisley (RIP) really stitched you guys up, right.
    What ever about the flags and the politics Rev Old Paisley would certainly have stitched up the arse of every "sodomite" (his term as I recall) including mine and yours if he had the chance.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    What ever about the flags and the politics Rev Old Paisley would certainly have stitched up the arse of every "sodomite" (his term as I recall) including mine and yours if he had the chance.
    As I recall Ian was much more interested in oral skills

Liked

And where you going to be tonight ArseWipe?
    I will be Sunee Plaza standing at that gate outside Goodboys where you claim 5 arabs when there were only 3 , making sure all pommys have had a shower you smelly Pommy prick.

Liked

Oooohhh. Bad bad Arsenal seems to have got right under someone's skin. Tut tut.