Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bits and Bob's.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Bits and Bob's.

So, a few things that may or may not interest you. The police are out every night doing their breath tests and I understand the fine is 10000 baht if you're over the limit. I was tested 4 times by the same officer. On the fifth occasion he just waved me on with a cheery "Oh, it's you."

September is low low season but I'm not entirely sure why. The weather was fine with little rain and there were boys a plenty to entertain the discerning sex tourist.

BBB has a new and rather discomforting pricing policy with regards to offs. Show boys are 800 but the others are charged more or less depending.on how popular the boy is. So it's impossible to know how much each boy will cost in off fees.

Preecha Seafood remains a standard bearer for fresh Thai seafood served in a beautiful location. The red Thai curry with shrimp and crispy swamp cabbage are worth the journey.

Cuisine au Buerre was rather hit and miss with the rosti potatoes being oily and gooey. Best western dish was the pork fillet in 'chefs" sauce at Le Petite Planete. The pork was seriously good quality and cooked to a nice pink.

Nice Boys still leads the way if straight boys are your thing. Nudity everywhere and as the evening wears on the fun gets a little more riotous. Most of the go go bars in Boyztown had few or no customers.

Five fucking Arabs moved the barrier along Soi Krazy Dragon and rode through on their motorbikes nearly hitting some guy and being told to fuck off by a couple of farangs.

The tunnel is open and as of yet no one has drowned.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 9th, 2017), llz (September 10th, 2017), Moses (September 9th, 2017)