Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bits and Bob's.

Liked

Bits and Bob's.

So, a few things that may or may not interest you. The police are out every night doing their breath tests and I understand the fine is 10000 baht if you're over the limit. I was tested 4 times by the same officer. On the fifth occasion he just waved me on with a cheery "Oh, it's you."

September is low low season but I'm not entirely sure why. The weather was fine with little rain and there were boys a plenty to entertain the discerning sex tourist.

BBB has a new and rather discomforting pricing policy with regards to offs. Show boys are 800 but the others are charged more or less depending.on how popular the boy is. So it's impossible to know how much each boy will cost in off fees.

Preecha Seafood remains a standard bearer for fresh Thai seafood served in a beautiful location. The red Thai curry with shrimp and crispy swamp cabbage are worth the journey.

Cuisine au Buerre was rather hit and miss with the rosti potatoes being oily and gooey. Best western dish was the pork fillet in 'chefs" sauce at Le Petite Planete. The pork was seriously good quality and cooked to a nice pink.

Nice Boys still leads the way if straight boys are your thing. Nudity everywhere and as the evening wears on the fun gets a little more riotous. Most of the go go bars in Boyztown had few or no customers.

Five fucking Arabs moved the barrier along Soi Krazy Dragon and rode through on their motorbikes nearly hitting some guy and being told to fuck off by a couple of farangs.

The tunnel is open and as of yet no one has drowned.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 9th, 2017), llz (September 10th, 2017), Moses (September 9th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Bits and Bob's.

Bits and Bobs.
    A post like this every week is all the Forum needs
    Thanks
    The Thais are great imitators especially when it comes to faux French cuisine.
    Example in Le Petite Planet they have a deadman's grip the original style as set out by the RIP French owner.
    They know it works but they're not sure why.
    Likewise in the Ritz/John's in Jomtien serving English Cuisine -if that's not an oxymoronic (OxO moronic?) way to describe English fare.
    The only fault I find with the Arabs is their crazy motor biking. There's an owner on the Crazy Dragon Soi who speaks French and what he says to them sounds pretty unspeakable to me going by their response....vous avez une chien pour ta mere..and other complimentary things like that.
    Where would we be without Nice Boys?
    The mamassan's sister has the massage shop opposite the side door of Tuk Com near Cuisine du Burre and she's a Nice lady too.

4. User who gave Like to post:

llz (September 10th, 2017)

Liked

I rarely have any interest in cabaret shows finding them painfully dull. However one set did catch my eye, one performed in Castro. A riff on the Titanic/My heart will go on scene. A huge fat trannie stood in a tin bath miming while some poor bloke from the audience stood behind her with an oar pretending to row. Passers by stopped to watch and at the end the audience clapped with delight. A bit more humour like that and you can turn fun into sales. Get a reputation for making your audience laugh and get them involved and you'll soon be full.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 9th, 2017), paperboy (September 11th, 2017)

Liked

Sounds awfully like the Titanic skit in Throb/Copa almost 20yrs ago

Yawn

Liked

Don't go there then Scottish. Simple.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (September 10th, 2017), paperboy (September 11th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    Bits and Bobs.

The mamassan's sister has the massage shop opposite the side door of Tuk Com near Cuisine du Burre and she's a Nice lady too.
    This was correct. But she sold it some months ago.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

She is a distant relative of Beer...still there with the "boys" in those silly outfits..check out the manly boy who is growing tits...Lol

Liked

I don't like the scowling 'fun' hating fat little mamasan who works there. He simply cannot get why I give out lots of 20 baht notes to the boys but none to him. The more 'fun' going on the more he scowls. Fucking miserable twat.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    ...check out the...boy who is growing tits...Lol
    Maybe he's just trying to find some physical feature most of the elderly punters can relate to?

14. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 11th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    She is a distant relative of Beer...still there with the "boys" in those silly outfits..check out the manly boy who is growing tits...Lol
    Does this mean that the Massage Shop is not sold or that it is and the former lady owner is still working there?
    I think the "manly boy" sitting there "growing tits" is an hilarious image.
    I've gonna see this for myself before they're fully grown. LOL.