Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone ever actually meet THE Noom

Liked: 1

Re: Did anyone ever actually meet THE Noom

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I spotted Noom in Surawong several times around 2014-2015. I know of one Farang who offed him based on bangkokbois' blog. And former (?) poster on gay Thailand forums and author of a gay blog xiandarkthorne wrote somewhere that he discussed the various tattoos their bodies in the privacy of his hotel room, which lends me to believe that he offed Noom. That was around 2013-2014. I don't remember spotting Noom in 2016-2017, but then I rarely go to Soi Twilight any more.

But I have a friend who spends a lot of time in Soi Twilight, I will ask him/her (I'm not sure) if he/she has seen Noom.
    Please do as I might want to "meet" him in December and would need up to date information for that
    * wink wink*

The idea is to avoid the disappointing MBs who come out of the shower and proudly proclaim "no boom boom" despite what was discussed in the bar.

Liked

Christian, you are not at all helping the mystery ... and frankly, neither is ThaiLuv.
    There is obviously only one Noom in this story, that is to say, the Thai guy Bangkokbois was humping. Is it the older, tattooed, swarthy one (ie ... the dude in ThaiLuv's link) or is it thai guy in the link I provided?

PS ... xiandarkthorne's blog ~~ http://xiandarkthorne.blogspot.com ~~ been dead for a few years now. He liked them butch, which I suppose would kind of describe the over-the-hill guy in ThaiLuv's link.

But if I recall after some years now, Russ seemed to NOT be into serious muscle men.
    Last edited by Smiles; September 9th, 2017 at 00:03.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Christian, you are not at all helping the mystery ... and frankly, neither is ThaiLuv.
    There is obviously only one Noom in this story, that is to say, the Thai guy Bangkokbois was humping. Is it the older, tattooed, swarthy one (ie ... the dude in ThaiLuv's link) or is it thai guy in the link I provided?

PS ... xiandarkthorne's blog ~~ http://xiandarkthorne.blogspot.com ~~ been dead for a few years now. He liked them butch, which I suppose would kind of describe the over-the-hill guy in ThaiLuv's link.

But if I recall after some years now, Russ seemed to NOT be into serious muscle men.
    Did you read the comments in the blog posts? If you did you wouldn't still be disputing Noom's identity. If you zoom the picture of Russell here

http://dragonfiretravel.blogspot.co....ounty.html?m=1

You will see that the first display photo on the right is of Noom with his distinctive tattoos on his back

Also different strokes for different folks. I can see why the "over-the-hill" Noom would have appealed to Russ. Also it was the twinks that Russ was not into.

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

From my memory of the blog, I think it is pretty clearly the older guy, whose photographs were posted in post number 3, that is "Noom".

Like Smiles, I was unsure for a while. But if you followed the blog regularly, there were several more photographs where you could just see part of Noom's arms, or head from behind, in several locations - the trips to Chiang Mai in particular.

You couldn't see his face clearly in several of those photographs but you could see enough to identify him as the same individual as in posting no. 3

Anyway, the photos in the post Smiles refers to are clearly part of a series from a photo-shoot from some other photographer such as Rush/Russ often put on the blog. I don't think there is any indication he took those particular ones - they are not really his style, I think.

I saw Noom in Soi Twilight in 2015. I nodded to him as we passed as I recognised the face and thought it was somebody I had met previously- he smiled back, but was clearly at a loss. It wasn't until he was gone a few yards that I remembered where i knew the face from.

Liked

OK, I defer to you guys. Mystery solved.
    Ronan makes a reasonable conjecture that the guy in my link is probably part of a photo opp, although the attached story has the name 'Noom' plastered all over it, certainly making it seem like the model is Noom.

And to add to that, ThaiLuv also says in one of his posts that Rush/Russ himself told him that the buffed up/tattooed Thai guy was Noom.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

So its fair to say he was last seen in Soi Twilight in 2015 which also coincides with the time of Russell's passing. Nothing like the passing of a dear friend to make you take stock of your life

Clearly he doesn't work there anymore. I'm sure Russ must have encourage him to pursue a business of sorts, Noom was after all "over the hill" as one of you said. I can only imagine what a siren he was in his 20s. I would have expected more forum members to have seen him in person especially those who are based in BKK.

Oh well there'll be other Noom's come December.

Liked

My friend hasn't seen Noom for a year. His last place of work was Hotmale. Ask there, they might know where he is or can call him.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Xian used to stop by the 'old' round table at the 'old' allofme bar in Sunee to see
    the veterans of the 'old' barmy army. I recall he was a pleasant Asian 'grandpa' and
    hot to trot for the boys. Like many posters who drop out, one never knows if they got
    bored with posting or met the grim reaper..

Liked

Oh look what the cat dragged in ...if it isn't the old miserable whingy whiny top cat himself.