Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone ever actually meet THE Noom

Liked: 1

Did anyone ever actually meet THE Noom

About 3 years back a guy named Rush/bangkokbois (RIP) had what was a rather very popular blog about the "current love of my life", a moneyboy called Noom who worked at Future boys then at Hot male and then at Zeus. Said Noom was muscular, relatively OK looking if not a bit on the older side as far as MBs are concerned.

I was one of those who found the story enthralling and thoroughly enjoyed reading the blog but could never bring myself to actually do a run-around looking for this Noom fellow, especially since it is a common name.

However Rush did post photos of Noom in his blog, which can still be seen. (Thanks Sawatdee for "preserving" the blog)

Having acquired that much attention and interest from the blog, I would only assume that Noom became a hit with the farangs (which surely must have been the intention of posting his photos on a blog read by farangs who frequent his workplace)

However many who tried to find the legendary Noom came up empty handed. Having resumed my interest in that blog I wondered, did any of you actually know Noom in person and does he still work at the bars.

Liked

Re: Did anyone ever actually meet THE Noom

Suggest you post a URL link so one can see the photo to help find him.

Here are the photos of Noom from the blog. Rush must have meant them as a "promotion" of Noom

http://bangkokbois.sawatdeenetwork.c...usand-squirms/

https://bangkokbois.sawatdeenetwork....of-the-best-7/

https://bangkokbois.sawatdeenetwork....shots-of-noom/

He does have some distinguishable tattoos

Liked

Impressive specimen.
    I'm sure this brings up memories for many even if some are still painful.
    I'm more a Twinky Tuesday gay, or on Wednesday or Thursday. ..

It certainly does for me. I had been disconnected from everything Thai the past 3 years so imagine my shock when I tried to locate the bangkokbois blog only to be greeted by RIP messages. I was in denial until further googling yielded an obituary and some articles (including a sad one about his 90 year old mom for whom he was the primary caregiver).

My thoughts are obviously on Noom for whom Russ was clearly more than a customer. I also wonder if Noom ever got the money Russ was collecting for him on Paypal. It is quite obvious from the photos that Noom is on the back-end of his moneyboy career (i.e. older than most MBs)

Naturally, Russ's passing was obviously discussed on this forum in my self-imposed absence so I was out of the loop.

Like most of his blog fans I had communicated with him many times and he left a lasting impression. RIP to him

Liked

Not quite sure what's going on here. When I was reading BangkokBois the owners Blog (was his name Russ? First I've heard of that) was full of his new love 'Noom'. Lot's of experiences with him, and definitely lots of photos.

But ... the guy to which you refer is NOT the guy I remember. My recall was a bit younger guy and nowhere near the swarthy, rough-looking and muscle bound dude you link to above . . and much more handsome.
    This is the guy I remember: https://bangkokbois.sawatdeenetwork....ith-a-bar-boy/ and by the looks of it his name is 'Noom' also.
    Call me confused.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

In deference to and out of respect to Russ' memory, the link that Smiles provided MUST have been the Noom in question. The photos of the other Noom in post #3... Oi ! That fellow may have been attractive around 1990.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Not quite sure what's going on here. When I was reading BangkokBois the owners Blog (was his name Russ? First I've heard of that) was full of his new love 'Noom'. Lot's of experiences with him, and definitely lots of photos.

But ... the guy to which you refer is NOT the guy I remember. My recall was a bit younger guy and nowhere near the swarthy, rough-looking and muscle bound dude you link to above . . and much more handsome.
    This is the guy I remember: https://bangkokbois.sawatdeenetwork....ith-a-bar-boy/ and by the looks of it his name is 'Noom' also.
    Call me confused.
    Rush (Russ is short for his real name) specifically told me that the guy in the links I posted was Noom. He also specifically stated the fact the Noom was much older than the average moneyboy which is clear from those pictures.

Also the same guy (Noom) can be seen in photos interacting with Russell's friends . The one lady friend he use to call a "dyke" and David. A pity neither Phil nor David had access to the blog as they would have clarified things up.

There was also another picture showing Noom nude seating down from the back (upper torso) , too lazy to look for it but the tattoos were always a dead giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    In deference to and out of respect to Russ' memory, the link that Smiles provided MUST have been the Noom in question. The photos of the other Noom in post #3... Oi ! That fellow may have been attractive around 1990.
    Lol, in fact in the comments section of he first link I posted Russ states that that is Noom. The photos are clearly amateurish but the person matches other posts on the blog as well.

Clearly Noom agreed to have his photos on the blog with the intention of boosting business.

Liked

I spotted Noom in Surawong several times around 2014-2015. I know of one Farang who offed him based on bangkokbois' blog. And former (?) poster on gay Thailand forums and author of a gay blog xiandarkthorne wrote somewhere that he discussed the various tattoos their bodies in the privacy of his hotel room, which lends me to believe that he offed Noom. That was around 2013-2014. I don't remember spotting Noom in 2016-2017, but then I rarely go to Soi Twilight any more.

But I have a friend who spends a lot of time in Soi Twilight, I will ask him/her (I'm not sure) if he/she has seen Noom.