Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are the go-go bars not selling themselves short

Liked: 1

Re: Are the go-go bars not selling themselves short

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Tell that to the guys who HAVE tried that in the past and got raided / shut down / prosecuted / fined / thrown out of Thailand for doing exactly that - and and to be fair to them they WOULD say clearly that they weren't even promoting sex tourism in the first place and it was only the presence of ordinary gay magazines and pictures lying about their office that got them brought before the courts - but even then they WERE still raided and shut down in a speedy fashion.
    Oh well, you know best, I just get saddened when I hear about a bar closing and start wondering if it had to do with the owners lack of enterprise or just a reflection of a general decline in farangland disposable income.

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Fucking idiotic suggestion
    You haven't changed one bit you scottish cunt. BTW I have been watching a lot of "Outlander" lately and become thoroughly besotted with just about anything Scottish. Can't wait for this year's season premiere now that Game of Thrones is done.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thailuv View Post
    You haven't changed one bit you scottish cunt..
    Great - that's what I'm aiming for!

Liked

What closed ?

Liked

Well you know the OP comes here with his oh so simple 37 point business proposal operated from halfway around the globe and Scotty just hurls abuse. I dunno what this place is coming to.

Your name starts with arse for a reason I see

Liked

Don't know what you mean. A business proposal involving about 15 bars in Thailand along with people on the ground in 6 or 7 different countries and bar boys acting as your guides and loyalty programs and various hotels and B & Bs and all sorts of other stuff. As I said. It's impossible to not see this succeeding.

Liked

Many years ago there was a UK travel company that although it did not advertise as a sex tourist company(non gay) it's clientele was predominately so inclined. One of the Screws of the World's intrepid reporters called them one day and inquired if they could guide him to the best sex clubs and bars when he arrived in Thailand. I am sure you can imagine how this was portrayed when printed. There were many repercussions in Thailand and the business had to rebrand. I believe it is no longer in business.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Well you know the OP comes here with his oh so simple 37 point business proposal operated from halfway around the globe and Scotty just hurls abuse. I dunno what this place is coming to.
    Quote Originally Posted by pennyboy View Post
    Many years ago there was a UK travel company that although it did not advertise as a sex tourist company(non gay) it's clientele was predominately so inclined. One of the Screws of the World's intrepid reporters called them one day and inquired if they could guide him to the best sex clubs and bars when he arrived in Thailand. I am sure you can imagine how this was portrayed when printed. There were many repercussions in Thailand and the business had to rebrand. I believe it is no longer in business.
    Look I will concur it was not the best thought out idea but I'm no bar owner so cut me some slack

Liked

Cutting slack? Here! You might as well ask the lions to leave the wildebeest alone.
    😂

11. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (September 9th, 2017)