Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Are the go-go bars not selling themselves short

Liked

Re: Are the go-go bars not selling themselves short

Not true. Turn down about one or two a week. Had a beauty yesterday. All free. Believe me, don't believe me. Not caring either way. Japanese boys coming to a beloved SGT poster meet you soon.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    ...On his own admission all the cute gay East Asian MBs run as fast as they can in the opposite direction when they see him approaching
    At least that would be more believable than the claims of another, long-time absentee SGT member who consistently boasted that the moment he entered Sunee Plaza the boys were immediately jumping off bar stools and running out of their bars to greet him, grope him, and worship his magnificent Cock.

A prize of a night of passion and sexual experimentation with Leila to the first member to correctly identify the fantasist referred to

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    At least that would be more believable than the claims of another, long-time absentee SGT member who consistently boasted that the moment he entered Sunee Plaza the boys were immediately jumping off bar stools and running out of their bars to greet him, grope him, and worship his magnificent Cock.

A prize of a night of passion and sexual experimentation with Leila to the first member to correctly identify the fantasist referred to
    How could I forget that legendary poster. I used to enjoy reading his posts, even if I knew I was being taken for a ride. He'll be back soon just recharging his fiction batteries. Better to have lots of fiction than 1 post a day. He is/was in good shape at the time he told that story, so it didn't seem VERY far fetched