Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bon Cafe

Liked

Bon Cafe

After a morning workout with 9/10 super hot straight massage boy G... from Royal House I headed down along the road to Bon Cafe for a late late breakfast.

The German Breakfast was.very good. A nice selection of sliced, high quality meats and sausages. A variety of warm breads as well as butter and strawberry jam. An egg, soft boiled with a lovely runny yolk. A plate of five different fruits. Fresh tasting orange juice with a good pulpy texture snd not too sweet. A cup of the excellent house coffee. All this served in pleasant surroundings with complimentary newspapers. Total cost 210 baht. Super value for money.

Bon Cafe is located past Dolphin Roundabout on the road to Naklua. It's about 2 kms down on the right hand side.

Liked

Re: Bon Cafe

The homosexual expats in Thailand love food and sex.
    I can never decide which revolves around which.
    Is it
    FOOD. SEX. FOOD?
    Or
    SEX. FOOD. SEX?

Liked

They are simply gay desperadoes on here FRM and, like a Martini, it's a case of "anytime, anyplace, anywhere"

They would fuck on the dinner table if by finishing their meal they thought they might miss out on something

Liked

But it's all positive which ever the order of importance is.
    Personally if I had to choose one of the two hunger strike would be the outcome.
    For many others food comes out on Top especially for Americans.
    Restaurant bookings are made days in advanced and just like on this forum right now, rumours and salacious accounts of new venues spread quickly.
    Yes perhaps an-all-you-can-eat buffet counter spread out at the feet of the boys in starched tighty whities would be a winning concept.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Only trouble with that boys in Starched white undies and food buffet idea is i fear that I might not be able to decide whether it would be him or the food I wanted to swallow first !

Liked

Fortunately in Pataya, even in this low season there is no shortage of either hot willing to service boys or lovely restaurants.