Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thai trip...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thai trip...

Ok, for a change I kept brief notes. A 10 day trip, 5 were work, remainder a brief holiday. Spent 3 in Pattaya.
    Fucked 19 different guys....below my normal rate of at least 2/day but I did have a very full work schedule...even gave up free work drinks at some fancy wancy roof top bar to score some tight butt
    Paid for 6..average cost BHT880...all under 25, fit and bubble butted...all bar 1 performed to my satisfaction
    Babylon still an excellent place to fuck for free
    Took 2 kamagras ...split in half..took half every 3 days...keeps me nicely motivated
    Total send BHT4000...my hotel was paid for but I did have a USD150/day food & beverage allowance which I utlised for MB
    Will be back before end of the year...can hardly wait...
    My next trip mid september is 2 weeks in Mexico and Miami...looking real forward to mexico...

Liked

Re: Thai trip...

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Ok, for a change I kept brief notes. A 10 day trip, 5 were work, remainder a brief holiday. Spent 3 in Pattaya.
    Fucked 19 different guys....below my normal rate of at least 2/day but I did have a very full work schedule...even gave up free work drinks at some fancy wancy roof top bar to score some tight butt
    Paid for 6..average cost BHT880...all under 25, fit and bubble butted...all bar 1 performed to my satisfaction
    Nice to have a forum member with since fiction writing skills.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (August 30th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (August 30th, 2017), paperboy (August 31st, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BOY69 View Post
    Nice to have a forum member with since fiction writing skills.
    Practise makes perfect.

5. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (August 30th, 2017)

Liked

Fiction or non fiction, who knows? It doesn't matter either way....the post still managed to be rather boring.

7. User who gave Like to post:

francois (August 31st, 2017)

Liked

Babylon still an excellent place to fuck for free
    Took 2 kamagras ...split in half..took half every 3 days...keeps me nicely motivated
    Total send BHT4000...my hotel was paid for but I did have a USD150/day food & beverage allowance which I utlised for MB
    Will be back before end of the year...can hardly wait...
    My next trip mid september is 2 weeks in Mexico and Miami...looking real forward to mexico...
    I'm interested in the kamagra aspect.
    I often take it because I'm never sure I can perform during a short time Tryst without it.
    Yet often when I have some of my "favourites" staying overnight I find I can perform without it; especially in the morning.
    So I guess it's often a pschological crutch rather than a physical tool.
    When you say it keeps you "motivated" do you mean that it has the effect of increasing your libido or is it a case of "well I've spent the money for this hard-on so I may as well go out and use it"?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yeah, it's insurance, we are all different (understatement hey!), I know I can perform at 100% if the fucks are spaced at least 2 hours apart...with a small dose of kamagra I can perform anywhere anytime....makes me 16 again.
    Two of the days I only fucked once because of long work day commitments...one day at Babylon I fucked 5.
    Arsenal...my apologies if it was boring...I will try to spice it up next time with how I rode 'em like a pony...and used anothers face as a spitoon...
    Boy & a447...fiction...shame.....do try and get out a little more often..arent bus rides free for the over 65's???

Anyway..on a diet now...after over indulging..its no sex or alcohol and simple salad based meals for a week ...give my system a rest....think the kamagra is still having residual effects as occasionally I'll spring a hard on for no reason what so ever....u do remember what those are dont u a447??

Liked

Rabbi: Spice it up, make it up, it all reads the same. In fact, it takes some doing to write about Pattaya and make your trip sound uninteresting. You might like to read something by NIrish, A447, anonone or dare I say, me, to learn how to write something of a higher standard.

Liked

Kamagra ? why do you need those, I don't get it, I can fuck several times a day, without any outside help, must be the age ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yeah it is the age...Im not 16 again...and if it was just a couple a day i would do fine without kamagra....but when u r a greedy sex pig like me...enough said...

Liked

yeah it is the age...Im not 16 again...and if it was just a couple a day i would do fine without kamagra....but when u r a greedy sex pig like me...enough said...