Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top three gogo bars.

Liked

Re: Top three gogo bars.

Yes. Good stuff Smiles. However I mentioned The Rabbi so no doubt we'll be treated to some of his 'stuff'.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    This is new to me and puts them at Soi Twilight prices. I haven't been to Toy Boys for over 2 years (?) because I dislike their policy of putting cute boys outside to entice customers in, but then don't put those boys on stage. And reports on the forums that some boys are reluctant to go with men is a business model I do not want to support, all that combined I might never set foot in Toy Boys again.
    The price list at Toyboys was the subject of a thread a few months ago.

It is for visitors who do not speak English and do not understand the waiters.

It's primarily a "rip off" for naive tourists and can be ignored by regular gay visitors.

The short term fee is 1500 ...do not pay more ...

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 26th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

gerefan..isnt that a tad rude and insensitive?? What does this do to the MB self esteem as u stand there and shrilly haggle over the price of his services ?? The price list is there to avoid embarrassment, if you cant afford i go elswewhere...like Cambodia. You really need to take cultural sensitivities into consideration and not just barge into the establishment like a drunken sailor.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    To say which bars a better is hard for me. It's always hit or miss. I guess if you are into a certain atmosphere, it's easier to call a bar your favorite. But as an example. Toyboys used to be one of my least favorite bars... where i went that is. Boys were usually older than I would like and the regime was pretty strict. Boys didn't have much freedom to play around. To clarify the older part...on stage they looked looked 18 - 21, but after inviting a boy for a drink, I could see that they were clearly 25 up. The worst part of it is that they have a price-list at Toyboys. 2000 for short-time and 3000 for overnight. I understand it's because some nationalities were a bit stingy.

Cupidol has been my favorite bar since they moved from Pattaya land 1. However, recently many boys have switch bars and started working in Toyboys.

At a point in time, Dreamboys was a lot of fun. I remember going there with Christian one night and there were plenty for his and my taste. But my last visit it was pretty disappointing. So I'm not likely to go back there anytime soon.

Winner with single or double N, is a good place. Paul is a good host and the boys are more my taste. Drinks are cheap compared to other bars. I know he is trying to address the complaints people have about many bars' music. However, the volume is really too low. it should be soft enough to be able to talk but not so soft that you can hear what people are saying a few seats over.

I often go to lady bars. Windmill is my favorite. It's sleazy in a party atmosphere. Many different girls, from young and cute to older and experienced. Very cheap drinks. The reason i bring this up is because Eros is the closest gay version of that bar. Sadly, they don't have a lot of boys, and I've never seen a super cute boy there. However, I always go in for a drink. It's a place that we cannot afford to lose in my opinion.

That bar opposite toyboys did have a few cute boys 4 days ago. I thought it was called 360, but could be Prisma like others are saying. Drinks were 200.

1 Cupidol
    2 Winner
    3 Nice Boys
    Are you 50/50 bisexual?
    Can you get it up for both equally?
    When I was in my teens I found women sexually attractive.
    Now I'm totally gay for sex but I get on well with women that are non-bitches/feminists.
    What's your story?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    Are you 50/50 bisexual?
    Can you get it up for both equally?
    When I was in my teens I found women sexually attractive.
    Now I'm totally gay for sex but I get on well with women that are non-bitches/feminists.
    What's your story?
    :-)

Well there is love and sex. I can fall in love with guys but not with girls. But they are fun to play around with. Sometimes i like to get spoiled in the Devils Den. Windmill is just a fun place to visit because of the live shows :-)

If we would only have such a boy bar scene in Pattaya. Especially now, with all the apps out there, the bars should really have extra value.

Liked

Your right Vnman, the lady go go 's are much more fun, im not sure why the gay Go Go scene is hesitant to have the same atmosphere as the lady bars.

Paul at Winner boys was a former lady go go bar owner and has introduced ping ping balls etc but seens scared to introduce more.

I also am a lady lover and love Loiltas the blowjob bar in Soi Chaiyapoon

How about a gay blowjob bar? I bet if it was in a gay area it would get raided
    Lolitas even have a blowjob menu

Ironically notice how there are NO Ladyboy bars in gay areas but all in the straught areas where they are left alone by authorities and have more customers in those straight areas

8. User who gave Like to post:

vnman (October 2nd, 2017)

Liked

The police have a vested interest in letting straight bars get away with more, because they far outnumber gay bars. They have a much larger clientele and the more money the bars earn the higher the tea money they can pay.

Gay bars will never attract the same volume of customers as straight bars so the availability of tea money will always be limited.

Liked

It's a set 'fee' regardless of turnover. The police are gangsters, not accountants.

Liked

I hear the opposite is happening in some places for "protection" money eg Phuket areas where a number of areas/ bars are forcefully protected by bikies....

I know Australian authorities apparently are concerned at the high level of influence certain Australian run bikie groups are having in South East Asia

Liked

I haven't been into a go-go bar in years. Sorry, correction. I visited one on my last trip "Powerboys" but only because I knew one of the doormen. He'd driven me from the airport (he was a "cousin" of my friend), but he owned a hairdressing salon just across the street. I offed a boy, and had a satisfactory encounter.

I once brought one of the boys from Happy Boys (not Neal's place) upstairs, but couldn't relax, so again, I offed him and took him back to my room.

I think I may be a bit of a prude, but some of the reports I read here, where open sexual activity happens in a bar, are outside my comfort zone. That's just the way I am. I don't disapprove of it, but it's not for me. Probably a bit of Catholic guilt coming out!
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.