Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top three gogo bars.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Top three gogo bars.

Winner Go Go Sunee Plaza......As gay as they come...Kah!

Liked

Cupidol and Prisma in Boyztown. Gayer than a Liberace tribute act at your local Big Boys Bouncing Bottoms Club.

Liked

As you know I haven't been to Pattaya for a couple of years, so where is this Prisma bar, say in relation to BoysBoysBoys? God, my memory has gone to fuck. What's the name of the beer bar across from BBB? The big one, not the one in the corner.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

The new go-go bar across from BBB is Cupidol which moved from another soi to its current location.

Prisma is on same soi as BBB but at the beginning of the soi, near 2nd Road. It is located across from ToyBoys.

Both are well worth a visit.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    As you know I haven't been to Pattaya for a couple of years, so where is this Prisma bar, say in relation to BoysBoysBoys? God, my memory has gone to fuck. What's the name of the beer bar across from BBB? The big one, not the one in the corner.

Beer bar Panarama...Prisma where Funny Boys used to be.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Panorama is the place I was thinking of, thanks. I'll certainly check out the other place too. Haven't been in a go go bar for a long time (or a short time, for that matter!)
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

To say which bars a better is hard for me. It's always hit or miss. I guess if you are into a certain atmosphere, it's easier to call a bar your favorite. But as an example. Toyboys used to be one of my least favorite bars... where i went that is. Boys were usually older than I would like and the regime was pretty strict. Boys didn't have much freedom to play around. To clarify the older part...on stage they looked looked 18 - 21, but after inviting a boy for a drink, I could see that they were clearly 25 up. The worst part of it is that they have a price-list at Toyboys. 2000 for short-time and 3000 for overnight. I understand it's because some nationalities were a bit stingy.

Cupidol has been my favorite bar since they moved from Pattaya land 1. However, recently many boys have switch bars and started working in Toyboys.

At a point in time, Dreamboys was a lot of fun. I remember going there with Christian one night and there were plenty for his and my taste. But my last visit it was pretty disappointing. So I'm not likely to go back there anytime soon.

Winner with single or double N, is a good place. Paul is a good host and the boys are more my taste. Drinks are cheap compared to other bars. I know he is trying to address the complaints people have about many bars' music. However, the volume is really too low. it should be soft enough to be able to talk but not so soft that you can hear what people are saying a few seats over.

I often go to lady bars. Windmill is my favorite. It's sleazy in a party atmosphere. Many different girls, from young and cute to older and experienced. Very cheap drinks. The reason i bring this up is because Eros is the closest gay version of that bar. Sadly, they don't have a lot of boys, and I've never seen a super cute boy there. However, I always go in for a drink. It's a place that we cannot afford to lose in my opinion.

That bar opposite toyboys did have a few cute boys 4 days ago. I thought it was called 360, but could be Prisma like others are saying. Drinks were 200.

1 Cupidol
    2 Winner
    3 Nice Boys

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (September 23rd, 2017), Smiles (September 25th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    The worst part of it is that they have a price-list at Toyboys. 2000 for short-time and 3000 for overnight.
    This is new to me and puts them at Soi Twilight prices. I haven't been to Toy Boys for over 2 years (?) because I dislike their policy of putting cute boys outside to entice customers in, but then don't put those boys on stage. And reports on the forums that some boys are reluctant to go with men is a business model I do not want to support, all that combined I might never set foot in Toy Boys again.

Liked

This has not been my experience with Toyboys Christian. No boy there has ever refused to go with me, and I only off straight boys. However, on my last visit all they had was gays and so I didn't off anyone. In Pattaya overall...during a 5 day visit I managed to off 6 straight boys of whom I would score (looks) two of them an 8 and four a 9. Five of them smoked and one didn't. All encounters ended with smiles and loooooong kisses goodbye. Take note Latin, no threats or money throwing on the floor was required. I wouldn't take any notice of the 2000 baht 'price list'. !500 is very much accepted.

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 25th, 2017)

Liked

Congratulations gentlemen, finally a thread where the board trolls are in absentia. (This might change after this off-topic post get's noticed).
    An amazing happening on Sawatdee these days ... keep it up.

I cannot post on this topic however as it might upset Man For All Seasons who has called me "nothing but a Hua Hin tourist" and thus an ignoramus regarding such Pattaya things. But then, he calls Jomtien-ists tourists as well.
    However, I have been twice to Eros and was appalled ... of the Farangs, not the boys. Unfortunately I did not observe MikeP (AKA Quazimodo) at his finest.

Please carry on ...
    Last edited by Smiles; September 25th, 2017 at 16:17.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand