Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Offing Aliens.

Liked

Re: Offing Aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    I remember leaving a condo in South Pattaya because of my Thai lady neighbour.
    She was married to a farang who ignored me but she kept her door opened all the time and glared at me every time I brought a guest back.
    She then started questioning them on their way out.
    I decided that it was best to move and I did but I told my Thai landlady why and by all accounts there was hell to pay between them.
    Really, you moved out over that? How long have you lived in Thailand? Haven't you yet realized it's a fairly communcal society here, hence most people are quite nosey and love to gossip?

You do realize you most likely could have resolved that situation by simply giving her some 3-in-1 coffees or a couple bagels, or similar, right? When you're confronted with a situation like that again, approach them and offer some type of food item. Nothing special, and even just some bananas will do. Small things like that go a long way in this society, much more so than out West.

Liked

Not a hasty decision at all.
    I have given a contracted account for brevity's sake.
    Take it from me that this lady was potentially bad news.
    I get on very well with Thais and I keep Thai company much more than I keep "farang" company-that's why I spend most of the year in Thailand.
    But I don't see everyone and everything around me through the rose-tinted spectacles of the tourist.
    I trust my own judgement in these matters.
    I've seen AND experienced too much shit for me to change now.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sglad....u r terrible, 3some really !!!
    Farung....gotta say that was a wise move...gotta go with your gut instinct...still I like the way u got revenge via your land lady...can imagine the animosity between those woman will make the current issues between the Donald and fat dwarf look like a tea party

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Where's your sense of adventure, latin. You're fucking the husband and he's licking her clit. If you can stand the smell of an open tin of sardines that's been left out in the sun, you're "home and hosed"
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Really, you moved out over that? How long have you lived in Thailand? Haven't you yet realized it's a fairly communcal society here, hence most people are quite nosey and love to gossip?
    Indeed - egalitarianism personified, Thai society

Liked

Farung....gotta say that was a wise move...gotta go with your gut instinct...still I like the way u got revenge via your land lady...can imagine the animosity between those woman will make the current issues between the Donald and fat dwarf look like a tea party
    Thanks.
    I like that you like my little lobbed handgrenade as I left the field of conflict.
    We're kindred spirits then.
    I have been frequently jolted out of my Gay-friendly Thailand bubble.
    The Christians in Chiang Rai have put me in my place vis a vis them a few times.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

last thing we need in thailand is christianity and the associated guilt that comes with anything even remotely pleasureable

Liked

last thing we need in thailand is christianity and the associated guilt that comes with anything even remotely pleasureable
    I agree.
    The "old" Christians in the north of Thailand whose origins lie in the French and British colonies in neighbouring countries aren't too bad.
    But now the place is infested with (mostly)American Evangelicals- arrogant, homophobic, scammers who mostly target the Hill Tribes.
    The gentleman who owns/owned Cabbages&Condoms is fighting a lone battle against the bastards.
    Well at least he was 5 years ago.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh Lord...evangelical americans...why dont they clean up their own country before taking on the universe

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    I remember leaving a condo in South Pattaya because of my Thai lady neighbour.
    She was married to a farang who ignored me but she kept her door opened all the time and glared at me every time I brought a guest back.
    I once stayed at such a place, where people leave the door open, and sometimes sit on the stairs in the stairway to smoke or chat on the phone or just to have a quiet moment (when sharing a room with several others). It's not my style, I moved out.

Liked

Here in Vietnam, my BFs mother (who has moved in) can't get the front door open fast enough in the morning - and I'm talking like fucking 5am. Likewise the balcony window/door.

I've noticed that neighbours are the same about leaving their doors open - must be an Asian thing.

Meanwhile yours truly is either forced into the bedroom to enjoy the air-con or to sit sweating like a pig in the living room while she cooks 8 hot meals a day - none of which anybody asked for.

There is the distinct possibility of a murder on the horizon

11. User who gave Like to post:

vnman (August 26th, 2017)