Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Offing Aliens.

Liked

Offing Aliens.

Not Martians or Plutonians obviously but what if a Cambodian in Pattaya or a Vietnamese in Bangkok is found in your condo without clothes AND without paperwork?
    In a hotel room I would imagine that the hotel takes the rap but in your privately owned condo could you end up keeping him company in the cell at Soi Immigration, Jomtien?
    Has anyone experienced this?
    The Mamasan will always swear to high heaven that he's 18 UP and has a veeery big one but she never bothers with stuff like immigration status.

Similar Threads:

Liked

Re: Offing Aliens.

It's Thailand. The answer depends on how much money you have.

Technically, yes, you could be charged with aiding an illegal immigrant. Whether or not you get charged all depends...

3. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (August 22nd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Now why would the authorities be summoned to ones private residence???

Liked

About fifteen years ago, there was a case at the Aquarious guest house i, situated between Silom and Sathorn- at that time the only gay one in the city- where there was a raid. The guesthouse had a few guys who lived on site and provided various services to guests. A falang was found in flagrante deiicto with one of them and faced a very serious situation with the police because his partner was from Burma. Eventually he was released but it was a torturous process.
    I suspect that the political climate regarding non-Thais has worsened considerably since then and such a situation could be deemed employment of an alien without the necessary paperwork.

Liked

It's easier to imagine the boys (alien or otherwise) offering a 'buy one, get one free' discount than the set of circumstances required for a falang to be in trouble because he's with an alien in his hotel room. The aliens are dancing in the streets, dancing on stage and dancing in their pants. (UK usage)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Now why would the authorities be summoned to ones private residence???
    Why they would be summoned is obviously explained by what motivates the summoner.
    I can think of many motives such as revenge, being a nasty ass'ole, commission, being homophobic and so on.
    I would think that very few immigration raids on private condos are random or impromtu.
    Many raids on business premises are due to tip-offs from rival businesses.
    Many recently broke and or overstay farangs are turned in by by partners and not necessarily business partners.

8. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (August 22nd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh ok, now I see where u r going with this. Guess it's Thailand and the rules are different to put it mildly.

Liked

Yeah, very easy to understand how one hooker would screw over another hooker, all while stabbing a farang in the back.

Farang picks up guy from bar, treats him quite well. Thai guy decides he wants to keep the farang, and when Thai guy finds out farang offed another guy from a bar, all bets are off, and that good ole fashioned Thai vindictiveness comes out and rears its ugly head.

And that;s just one of thousands of examples. Knowing some people I've met, it could be, "you're not going to buy me a new motorbike? fuck you, I know you sleep with a Laos boy, so off to jail you go, and I'll get 2000 baht from the police for ratting on you, while the police will get 1,500,000 from you to avoid prison. hah!"

Liked

I remember leaving a condo in South Pattaya because of my Thai lady neighbour.
    She was married to a farang who ignored me but she kept her door opened all the time and glared at me every time I brought a guest back.
    She then started questioning them on their way out.
    I decided that it was best to move and I did but I told my Thai landlady why and by all accounts there was hell to pay between them.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    I remember leaving a condo in South Pattaya because of my Thai lady neighbour.
    She was married to a farang who ignored me but she kept her door opened all the time and glared at me every time I brought a guest back.
    She then started questioning them on their way out.
    I decided that it was best to move and I did but I told my Thai landlady why and by all accounts there was hell to pay between them.
    A little hasty, don't you think? Perhaps she was just upset that you never invited her in for a threesome. OR that you didn't go over to her place for one. You did say she always left her door open and her husband was playing hard to get...