Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
And WHAT exactly do you think all those Thai boys are studying at school in Issan, I men they're not there to learn more Thai thats for sure !?

What you dont think they arrive freshly off the bus without each having their own perosnal PHD in psychology do you !? I mean how else can you explain the trail of broken poor and desolate heartbroken farang we can see dotted around various bars in Pattaya ! :-)

Yeah, I remember when Kim and myself were living out of a hotel for a few months. Nice hotel, and they had a restaurant / lounge kind of outside in the parking lot. Many nights I would go down there just to do some work while enjoying a beer, just to get out of the rrom.

Many times during those nights I'd see a farang who looked hopelessly depressed and defeated. Once in a while I'd hit them up with conversation, and sure enough, it was always "build the house, bought the cars, took care of everything and upon getting married the wife kicked me to the curb and now I have nothing". That happens so many times, it's just simply sad.

Kind of one of those "nam som saa" due things, but that's actually kind of your own fault.