Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
I would beg to differ and would personally use a different business model as I think I'd rather work on finding / having three clients who pay lets say 3000 baht each rather than rushing to sell my ass to ten clients who will only pay 900 baht each as that a LOT less fucking required and gives a lot more free time to the sex worker ( to look for more high end clients perhaps and all for the same amount of income.
This might also depend on how cute & how good in bed one is.
I hear rumours you might be of a similar age to me. I think our odds of collecting 3000 baht per client are rather low.

The top 5% of boys might get away with demanding abnormally high tips. The rest of them need to look at market rates.

The "least effort" way to make money is to assemble a stable of clients who will, when asked, send money "for food" or whatever other bullshit excuse is offered.
I know one who can quote exchange rates for numerous currencies off the top of his head, as he's receiving money from several farang. Telling me that was slightly careless. As is posting details of his relatively lavish lifestyle on Instagram.