Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: offing a gogo at dream boy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: offing a gogo at dream boy

That reminds me of the old saying...."If you have to ask, you can't afford it".

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: offing a gogo at dream boy

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    That reminds me of the old saying...."If you have to ask, you can't afford it".
    Not a helpful reply and not a relevant saying. He's not asking about buying a luxury watch at The Hour Glass or the room rate at the Oriental but even in those situations, there's no harm asking. I might have turned the other cheek if your remarks were at least witty but sayings like yours are indeed old for they smack of elitism and class privilege, implying that there's no room for social advancement through hard work and enterprise whereby a person may become able to afford something he or she previously couldn't. This constant sniping and snapping at people asking questions must in some significant way discourage participation from newbies and lurkers. It's not as if everyone here is on a tight schedule and every question needs to be neatly posed and meticulously answered. Although seemingly repetitive, his question is a valid one as it involves procuring sexual services in a country, culture and language presumably different from his. Most importantly, it's a question that many here are qualified to answer and answer it well.

DrewSpz, we went to Dreamboys last year (in Suriwong right? I think it was Dreamboys) and a captain explained to us that the off fee was around 500-600 Baht and the short time tip was anything between 1500 and 2500 Baht, if I remember correctly. I honestly can't remember the drink prices - I don't go to these kinds of places very often and tend not to pay attention to the cost of drinks unless it's way off. I think somebody might have paid for me.
    Last edited by sglad; August 21st, 2017 at 04:06.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (August 21st, 2017), llz (August 23rd, 2017)