Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gay massage parlours

Liked

Re: Gay massage parlours

Have you never seen any Hollywood movies Marti - you know, where the location is stated - like Paris, France or London, England? Never seen any of that kinda thing?

Well if you had then you'd realise what I was lampooning - but it clearly went right over your head.

Now, if you'd like to provide evidence of your assertion (which is so ill-defined as to be almost meaningless) then I'll be happy to consider it.

Ball's in your court.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
    Oh Snotty, there's even a dine in the dark concept restaurant in Ho Chi Minh http://www.noirdininginthedark.com You should check it out. You might find it to be an eye opening experience.
    No thanks - frankly in the dark in HCMC I wouldn't trust what I was being served - it might miaow when i stuck my fork in it

Liked

Lampooning. Now that is an awesome word. I read that a government somewhere was giving a huge tax rebate to a multi billionaire because he employed a few foreign washer uppers. I thought that MUST be lampooning. It can't be true. Is it?

Liked

What a boring read

Forum's veteran
    Liked

SG: Thanks for making it clear you were referring to Berlin, Germany. Otherwise we Americans might have thought you were referring to one of the 30 towns in the US bearing the name "Berlin". Just as Paris, France is often confused with Paris, Texas.

6. User who gave Like to post:

francois (August 24th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I'm honestly not taking the piss but I think I read that somewhere in Berlin (that's Berlin, Germany for any Americans), one can go for dinner served by blind waiters in pitch darkness?

Yeah, I've heard about restaurants like that too, and I guess they're all over the world. It's some, weird niche fad for foodies. I guess you're supposed to be able to taste the food better if you're in the dark, or some such shit.

I guess I can understand it thought, and it is somewhat right. I know I've become a far better cook since going blind. I'm now far more meticulous as to which spices I use, how much of each I use, my cooking times are far more exact to ensure tenderness, etc. I guess not being able to see does help with that kind of thing.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by marti View Post
    I have head that Scottish people are some of the least intelligent people in the world but I would not say that in a post here.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    if you'd like to provide evidence of your assertion (which is so ill-defined as to be almost meaningless) then I'll be happy to consider it..
    Well SG, you DID ask......

"SCOTLAND is the least intelligent part of the UK and performs poorly on average IQ against most of Europe, an academic has claimed. Professor Richard Lynn said the Scots average IQ of 97 was well below the England and Wales average of 100.5 and on a par with the Republic of Ireland. London and the south-east of England scored top in the UK, with an average IQ of 102"

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotlan...eague-1-487587

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 24th, 2017)

Liked

Well they can't be that stupid. They've managed to get the English to pay for their deep fried Mars Bars, education, tatties and neeps, defence, stovies and everything else for over 200 years. Only the Welsh have done better. Haha.

Liked

I think we should just all agree that we've all become total morons. Seriously, what has happened to this world? I find myself having to expend energy daily arguing with people and clients about very basic, down to earth realities that were once just common sense.

The current sitting US President straight up lies to the world multiple times every single day, and we have somehow decided to normalize and legitimize this behavior.

I have to argue with and explain to people that it is simply impossible to developer a software bot for $10k that automatically generates $2.6 million USD/month. They think they're really smart, and I actually have to explain to them that their idea is delusional, technically impossible, and has no basis in reality.

Then I finish work, and while trying to relax, have someone arguing with me because they're adamant that Bali is a Buddhist society. Sorry, but it's fucken Hundu, and I can't change the reality of the world we live in to appease you.

Then later on that night I get a call from my mom, and my dad ends up on the phone. Sure enough, he begins arguing with me because he's adamant that 5% of the Canadian population is blind. I mean, come on... you don't even need to research that one to know it's simply not factually accurate. If 1 out of 20 people were blind, I'm fairly certain we would have noticed much more people wandering around with walking canes or seeing eye dogs. The real stats are 0.34% of the Canadian population is blind, and 0.51% of the world's population. About 2.7% of the Canadian population is considered either blind or visionally impaired, but visually impairments include a host of things -- narrow and low perephial vision, contrast sensitivty, color blindness, inoperable cataracts, and so on.

Seriously, day-in day-out I find myself having to argue about the basic, down to earth realities of this life and world we live in. It's as if technology has made so much knowledge available to us, that it has simply overloaded us, and now we're all total fucken retards living in our own delusional realities. I have to admit, this shit is beyond exhausting.

Apparently, our world is now getting a wall on the US / Mexico border that is going to be transparent and see through, plus have solar panels on it. I guess it has to be see through, so while the border patrol agents are watching the Mexican drug dealers lob 60kg bags of drugs over the wall, they don't get hit in the head by them killing them. Then there's lots of people who actually see merit in this brilliant proposal. I don't even have the words to express how laughable that is.

Apparently this is the world we now live in. Facts no longer matter, and everyone just gets to make up the reality of the world we live in based on our personal feelings. So let's just all agree, we're all total idiots nowadays.

12. User who gave Like to post:

phoenixabode (August 27th, 2017)

Liked

MAKE A NEW THREAD...this is off subject...and not of interest

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (August 24th, 2017), llz (August 25th, 2017)