Liked

Re: Gay sex shows bangkok

arsenal...the gogos r not fibbing...u r gorgeous
    drewspitz...for free....careful your nose is starting to grow

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    drewspitz...for free....careful your nose is starting to grow
    Are you suggesting that you have some competition?

3. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (August 25th, 2017)

Liked

I swear to god. It was Euroboys. Haha I'm not so good looking but just saying true story. Hehehehe anyway I paid for the cuter boy

Liked

Guys, just sondering if there is any updated advice on this topic. I land in BKK tomorrow.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    I'm not so bad. Hahahaha. Last time I had gogo boys offering to go with me for free.
    Except we all know of course that going with you for "free" at the start of an off rarely if ever ends up as "free" by the end of the off and indeed this "free" offs can in my experience end up costing you much more - hence better to pay the going rate, stay in control and get him out to hell of that once you're done with him before he has ideas above his station for things like breakfast and shopping !

7. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (January 14th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Except we all know of course that going with you for "free" at the start of an off rarely if ever ends up as "free" by the end of the off and indeed this "free" offs can in my experience end up costing you much more - hence better to pay the going rate, stay in control and get him out to hell of that once you're done with him before he has ideas above his station for things like breakfast and shopping !
    Or you become close friends, which happened in my experience, more than once. No shopping.
    We all have our own experiences. Don't judge a guy by his job. Seems you already have a preconceived opinion that ALL BOYS want you for money. If that really is the case maybe you should ask yourself why they detest your company so much.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    maybe you should ask yourself why they detest your company so much.
    No idea where you get THAT idea as based on the number of guys I’ve remained friends with over the years I can fairly safely say that’s certainly not the case. But hey if you think that you’re GENUINELY close friends with any / many pattaya Thai guys then good luck to you, but I fear you’re maybe deluding yourself somewhat, intentionally or otherwise.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 14th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (January 19th, 2018), christianpfc (January 16th, 2018), frequent (January 14th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by samebb View Post
    Or you become close friends, which happened in my experience ...
    "close" friends, eh? What do you talk about with these "close" friends? I usually discuss the politics of the day with my close friends, but I expect them to be as informed and non-partisan as me. That pretty much rules out most Westerners and all Thais

In my view it helps to have a highly developed sense of the ridiculous - but that's a given for membership of this Forum IMHO. What could be more ridiculous than arsenal and a447 as Moderators? As dear Jane Austen wrote in Pride & Prejudice "Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can".

12. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (January 14th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    No idea where you get THAT idea as based on the number of guys I’ve remained friends with over the years I can fairly safely say that’s certainly not the case. But hey if you think that you’re GENUINELY close friends with any / many pattaya Thai guys then good luck to you, but I fear you’re maybe deluding yourself somewhat, intentionally or otherwise.
    Pattaya is a different ball game. I have not lived in Pattaya.

Only Bangkok. I would never assume to be anything more than an ATM to the boys I know in Pattaya. Even if they do say I LOVE YOU 100 times.

Any why am I deluded? Some of the boys I am friends with have more money than me. Rich families. Nothing delusional at all. Probably helps that we are a similar age.

Liked

Samebb left us for 3 months. Reason - racism.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

15. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 18th, 2018), Alex303 (January 20th, 2018), arsenal (January 18th, 2018), bobsaigon2 (January 18th, 2018)