Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gay sex shows bangkok

Liked

Re: Gay sex shows bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Except we all know of course that going with you for "free" at the start of an off rarely if ever ends up as "free" by the end of the off and indeed this "free" offs can in my experience end up costing you much more - hence better to pay the going rate, stay in control and get him out to hell of that once you're done with him before he has ideas above his station for things like breakfast and shopping !
    Breakfast I can do- it's finite.
    Shopping is a ropey endless unpredictable greedy thankless monster.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (January 19th, 2018), scottish-guy (January 20th, 2018)

Liked

Now I am in Bangkok, and have been to some of the shows. Hotmale had boring dancing, but also fucking show with literal flying fucking, like old days. Performers were rather old for my taste. Lucky Boys again had fucking show, again older guys, but with added 3rd guy who came on the bottom! Screw boys had the youngest Performers, though still not twinks, but enthusiastic. All did the usual parade round the audience, still impaled to collect tips. The show I saw at Dreamboys was the worst some guys out of condition and clearly in their 30's. Dull show, no twinks, and as reported, the large pillar in the centre is a problem. My view is that mamasans have calmed down, and are not so persistent. Got to try Freshboys and BananaBoys next.

Liked

Went to Fresh Boys. Good fucking show, quite attractive performers! Good range of twinks boys. Unfortunately not busy, this was a Tuesday. Mamasan not pushy.