Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Work VISA for Laos citizen

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Work VISA for Laos citizen

Two points and then I’ll retire from this topic: (1) Ever since you first posted about this Lao “boy” saga, how many supportive posts have you read about the way you’ve handled the situation? I think “zero” would be about right. That should tell you something.

(2) You say he is 33 years old. You want to advise him how to develop the effort and determination to improve his life. When you were 33 yrs old, how eager were you to take advice about how to lead your life? Has it not occurred to you that he’s not going to change? Ever.

You’re looking for “constructive advice” on how to remedy a situation that does not lend itself to any kind of quick fixes. You need to admit to yourself that you do not have the ability to make things right with him or for him. Apologize to him for your inability to offer a magical solution to his dilemma. Give him some money. Withdraw gracefully (“It’s all my fault, not yours.”). Do whatever is necessary to avoid any further contact with him. Close this chapter of your life. There is no happy ending.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    Two points and then I’ll retire from this topic: (1) Ever since you first posted about this Lao “boy” saga, how many supportive posts have you read about the way you’ve handled the situation? I think “zero” would be about right. That should tell you something.

(2) You say he is 33 years old. You want to advise him how to develop the effort and determination to improve his life. When you were 33 yrs old, how eager were you to take advice about how to lead your life? Has it not occurred to you that he’s not going to change? Ever.

You’re looking for “constructive advice” on how to remedy a situation that does not lend itself to any kind of quick fixes. You need to admit to yourself that you do not have the ability to make things right with him or for him. Apologize to him for your inability to offer a magical solution to his dilemma. Give him some money. Withdraw gracefully (“It’s all my fault, not yours.”). Do whatever is necessary to avoid any further contact with him. Close this chapter of your life. There is no happy ending.
    2) Good point, I am always eager to improve my life. Even at 45 currently. He used to follow my advice on occasions just fine. The fact that he hates me now might have something to do with his inability or unwillingness to listen now.

Like you I am convinced we are far beyond a happy ending, that in itself hurts but indeed I will have to close this chapter.

I might indeed give him some money, knowing full well it will only be a short term solution. I already apologized, but obviously will never admit to it's all my fault, that is simply a lie.

There is blame on both sides. That no-one on here seems to recognize that, is simply because I am not telling the full story, some details I decided to not disclose.

The guy is a sweet guy, but also a cold hearted bastard at times, having said that, I mostly enjoyed the time I spend with him over the past six years, although I wished we would have remaind just friends, and not have taken the next step about two years ago. That way we would still be friends, and he would still have his best friend (my real boyfriend). Moral of the story seems to be, never begin a relationship with your boyfriend's best friend, not even if he insists

I never actually lost a friend, this will be a first.. That hurts more than the whole boyfriend saga.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

if any part of this tale is true it wouldnt be a good idea to admit fault...he will latch o to u like a long lost brother...and make u pay and pay and pay...your only saving grace is that he's not Thai so most probably a bit fearful of the Thai authorities..or else by now he would have been at your front door shrieking for revenge..a bit like a447 when it gets a bad batch of kamagra.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    if any part of this tale is true it wouldnt be a good idea to admit fault...he will latch o to u like a long lost brother...and make u pay and pay and pay...your only saving grace is that he's not Thai so most probably a bit fearful of the Thai authorities..or else by now he would have been at your front door shrieking for revenge..a bit like a447 when it gets a bad batch of kamagra.
    Why would he be afraid of the Thai Authorities considering he is in Lao ? Everything I posted is actually true, and again both A447 and you don't know the person involved, there will be no revenge. He is simply not the type, in fact MOST people are not the types. It speaks volumes about the regard you guys seem to have for Thai and or Lao people...

And I can easily admit fault, the long lost brother act is something I won't fall for in any case, and again he is not the type. I know as he has never made me pay and pay and pay. It was always reasonable and fair.

Now we are at a point, where I might give him some money, and that will be the end of it. Long lost brother or not.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Personally I've had very few bad encounters with Thai guys...then I dont live there and I dont form any sort of relationships..the only unpleasant situations have been when they havent performed and I've refused to pay up fully...so a bit of intimidating screaming and arm waving has taken place..luckily I dont scare easily....and in just about all occasions once MB realises that he;s not going o get his way he returns to the task at hand...best high ever..fucking MB who doesnt want to be there and is totally pissed off at you.

All neighbouring citizens are respectful of Thai authorities ...if u follow the news u will understand why....should there be a "misunderstanding" between a Lao MB wannabe and a farang..I think the Lao will come off 2nd best...especially if he behaves in an unpleasant manner.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Then you come on here smirking and boasting about it?

Sorry, you're an utter cunt!
    You're talking about the Forum's most sanctimonious member, scotty. Why would you not expect him to smirk and boast?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    You're talking about the Forum's most sanctimonious member, scotty. Why would you not expect him to smirk and boast?
    Wow, that's the first time ever someone called me sanctimonious ! That Atlanta hotel thingy still bothers you ?

Liked

Personally I've had very few bad encounters with Thai guys...then I dont live there and I dont form any sort of relationships..the only unpleasant situations have been when they havent performed and I've refused to pay up fully...so a bit of intimidating screaming and arm waving has taken place..luckily I dont scare easily....and in just about all occasions once MB realises that he;s not going o get his way he returns to the task at hand...best high ever..fucking MB who doesnt want to be there and is totally pissed off at you.

All neighbouring citizens are respectful of Thai authorities ...if u follow the news u will understand why....should there be a "misunderstanding" between a Lao MB wannabe and a farang..I think the Lao will come off 2nd best...especially if he behaves in an unpleasant manner.
    Well the subject at hand is not a Lao MB any more than that he is a Lao MB wannabe. Only suggesting it might indeed get him angry

To be honest, the reason why neighboring citizens are respectful of the Thai authorities is because many are working illegally and some are not only working illegally but also have long expired exempt stamps. You should see the queues at the Lao embassy for a lassez passer My point was however, he is not in Thailand, and I doubt he will go back there any time soon. If he wants revenge on me, (which I highly doubt) he will just have to wait until I get back to Lao in about 9 weeks. He knows when I will be there, so if he wants revenge, he can come and go get it. Again, he is not the type.

To be clear, this is not a bad encounter, it was good while it lasted (and it lasted 6 years / 2 years) it's just that the end was indeed bad, partly but not totally due to my own stupidity.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OK, not here to split hairs..but MB u pay by the hour...kept boy ..u just keep paying...different but same...after all u do pay all/most of his bills when he's with u....in the event of a domestic incident where he chases u down the soi with a meat cleaver I think the thai police will classify him as a disgruntled MB.
    And wow..what a sad cunt r u...with him for 6 years and this is how u break up....maybe he should be chasing u down a soi...in Laos...

Liked

OK, not here to split hairs..but MB u pay by the hour...kept boy ..u just keep paying...different but same...after all u do pay all/most of his bills when he's with u....in the event of a domestic incident where he chases u down the soi with a meat cleaver I think the thai police will classify him as a disgruntled MB.
    And wow..what a sad cunt r u...with him for 6 years and this is how u break up....maybe he should be chasing u down a soi...in Laos...
    6 years as friends, two years as boyfriend. I did not break up with him, he decided blocking someone on facebook after a fight is the way to break up. I merely retaliated. This is not sex for hire, and never was. I know, for you almost an alien concept, but don't project your experience on this case, as it is not at all applicable.

By the way, you are the LAST that should say anything, at least providing what you write about your MB experiences is true, you are lucky to still be alive

I guess some MB did actually chase you down the soi, and therefore you speak from actual experience. Apparently you did outrun the MB. Well, I'm lucky, no way this sweetie is going to catch me, I walk much faster