Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Work VISA for Laos citizen

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Work VISA for Laos citizen

oh Lord...what a quagmire....thank heavens I just rent by the hour...if this Laotian has any sense he will play you like a violin...I can just see the guilt trip he's gonna lay on u...almost wish i was a fly on the wall watching u get milked
    ...again...thank all the Gods I just rent by the hour and rarely do repeats...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    oh Lord...what a quagmire....thank heavens I just rent by the hour...if this Laotian has any sense he will play you like a violin...I can just see the guilt trip he's gonna lay on u...almost wish i was a fly on the wall watching u get milked
    ...again...thank all the Gods I just rent by the hour and rarely do repeats...
    55555 He is not going to milk me dry, I simply won't let him. The amounts concerned aren't high enough to be milked dry in any case.

In fact, he claimed that the worst thing I did was not the Facebook thingy, but the fact that he lost his best friend (my first boyfriend). 33 and already Alzheimer, it's not like I forced him to mess with me, in fact, he did most of the forcing I could say. Yet he blames me ! As if he's done nothing.

Liked

Ohhh, I remember you now. Slipped my mind for a bit. You're the guy who has a loving BF, but yet decides to go behind his BF's back, and sleep with his BF's friend. Once that little affair ended, you come here and publicly wonder whether or not you should pursue that affair again, while trying to keep your BF in the dark.

Upon being told you're a scum bag from a good portion of the membership, you begin defending yourself with brilliant things like, "well, he talks to me first lots, and says he misses, so it's not my fault if I sleep with him and cheat on my BF!".

And now you're doing the same. Instead of owning up to the mistake you made, you double down, and begin defending your acounts with stupid shit like, "it's not my fault, he's the one who moved to Laos, so I irreparably damaged his life. can't blame me for that!".

Whatever...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

matty...the sleuth strikes again...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Ohhh, I remember you now. Slipped my mind for a bit. You're the guy who has a loving BF, but yet decides to go behind his BF's back, and sleep with his BF's friend. Once that little affair ended, you come here and publicly wonder whether or not you should pursue that affair again, while trying to keep your BF in the dark.

Upon being told you're a scum bag from a good portion of the membership, you begin defending yourself with brilliant things like, "well, he talks to me first lots, and says he misses, so it's not my fault if I sleep with him and cheat on my BF!".

And now you're doing the same. Instead of owning up to the mistake you made, you double down, and begin defending your acounts with stupid shit like, "it's not my fault, he's the one who moved to Laos, so I irreparably damaged his life. can't blame me for that!".

Whatever...
    I am certainly not trying to pursue that affair again.

As to "irreparably damaged his life" I don't think that is the case at all. You missed the part where his homophobe father forced him to marry a girl, just to keep up appearances. Would have thought a gay person would not like that very much. But I guess it is ok to send him back to that shit right ?

Anyway, I don't give a flying fuck what some stranger from KK thinks about me, unless you know the full story, I would think you don't really know what the hell you are talking about anyway.

In any case, I just talked with him, and he wants me to send him money, he does not know how much, but it is clear he is not really interested in fixing that he is poor by getting a proper job, and he now also hates talking to me, so I told him to come back when he is prepared to listen to what I have to say.

Liked

Ok, so it's his father's fault you hacked his Facebook account and posted those photos, not yours?

Got it.

Reminds me of how Trump acts. "Just because I sympathize with neo-Nazis a little, everyone gets pissed off at me for it. What cruel, evil people! They actually blame this on me, when it's their fault!"

Liked

Ok, so it's his father's fault you hacked his Facebook account and posted those photos, not yours?

Got it.

Reminds me of how Trump acts. "Just because I sympathize with neo-Nazis a little, everyone gets pissed off at me for it. What cruel, evil people! They actually blame this on me, when it's their fault!"
    No I posted those pictures.

However you seem to think it is ok for his father to condem his own son JUST because he is gay. Because that of course is what this is all about. That is all the damage being done.

Personally I hope it means the end of him having to pretend he isn't gay, but not holding my breath. No-one should be forced to pretend they are straight, just to please some homophobe father. But what do you know, you throw stones without knowing the full story.

Liked

No, you knew full well going into this and pulling this stunt, this was going to be a likely result. Whether or not you agree with the surrounding circumstances is irrelevant. We all have to deal with external circumstances that we wish didn't exist.

Sorry dude, but this one is on you, and it's quite pathetic you won't actually own up to it, and instead of deflect blame.

As I've always said, it's not the mistakes in life you make, but how you handle them. Right now, you're doing a pretty piss poor job.

9. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (August 30th, 2017)

Liked

No, you knew full well going into this and pulling this stunt, this was going to be a likely result. Whether or not you agree with the surrounding circumstances is irrelevant. We all have to deal with external circumstances that we wish didn't exist.

Sorry dude, but this one is on you, and it's quite pathetic you won't actually own up to it, and instead of deflect blame.

As I've always said, it's not the mistakes in life you make, but how you handle them. Right now, you're doing a pretty piss poor job.
    I am not deflecting any blame, I never said I did not post those pictures, anymore than I am claiming that the blame is not on me. However, I do think that a father that won't allow his son to live with him, just because he's gay is a tragedy. Of course Papa did know already, but was fooled a number of years by the smoke screen of the marriage with that girl.

If I would have know that his father would see those pictures (which is highly unlikely, remember this is a 67 year old male, in rural Laos, not only are there precious few 67 year olds using facebook in Laos, the network coverage is sketchy at best, and it is not uncommon to not have any coverage for days, certainly in the rainy season. ) I would have probably not posted them, but I did, and for that I am extremely sorry. I would also like to point out, that I only left those pictures up for about 8-10 hours, and then deleted them, I would also like to point out, that I returned all of those accounts to my ex boyfriend after we agreed upon separating for good.

Now how do you suppose I should handle this situation. I cannot undo the posting of those pictures, obviously. So instead of attacking, please offer some constructive advice.

In any case, he wants my help, after silence for about 10 weeks, he does not seem to ask me very nicely, and today did not really want to listen to the suggestions I offered him to change his situation. He KNOWS he cannot continue staying in LAO in this way, and by his own choice removed the guy that had been supporting him to be able to stay in Lao, so let me know, do I need to throw money at him, without convincing him to get cranking and find a real job somewhere ? Because just throwing the odd 5000 baht will only help him out for about four to five weeks, after that he will be back to square one.

Liked

I don't know, I'm tired, and being blidn again. Please delete.

Fuck sakes...