Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
Ohhh, I remember you now. Slipped my mind for a bit. You're the guy who has a loving BF, but yet decides to go behind his BF's back, and sleep with his BF's friend. Once that little affair ended, you come here and publicly wonder whether or not you should pursue that affair again, while trying to keep your BF in the dark.

Upon being told you're a scum bag from a good portion of the membership, you begin defending yourself with brilliant things like, "well, he talks to me first lots, and says he misses, so it's not my fault if I sleep with him and cheat on my BF!".

And now you're doing the same. Instead of owning up to the mistake you made, you double down, and begin defending your acounts with stupid shit like, "it's not my fault, he's the one who moved to Laos, so I irreparably damaged his life. can't blame me for that!".

Whatever...
I am certainly not trying to pursue that affair again.

As to "irreparably damaged his life" I don't think that is the case at all. You missed the part where his homophobe father forced him to marry a girl, just to keep up appearances. Would have thought a gay person would not like that very much. But I guess it is ok to send him back to that shit right ?

Anyway, I don't give a flying fuck what some stranger from KK thinks about me, unless you know the full story, I would think you don't really know what the hell you are talking about anyway.

In any case, I just talked with him, and he wants me to send him money, he does not know how much, but it is clear he is not really interested in fixing that he is poor by getting a proper job, and he now also hates talking to me, so I told him to come back when he is prepared to listen to what I have to say.